This is a digital file
This is a SEWING PATTERN for a luma plush, NOT a finished plush.
• PDF printable pattern and instructions
• .PES Embroidery files for 4.5inch and 9inch luma (fits 4x4 hoop)
This pattern is for PERSONAL USE ONLY!
Please do not sell plushies made with this pattern. You may use them for gifts, trades, donations, charities, giveaways, or other non-profit uses. You are welcome to modify the pattern, but selling is still prohibited, both of the plush and modified pattern. If you post the finished plush online, please give credit to me for making the pattern.
The pattern is simple enough that beginners should be able to sew it easily. It is suitable for either hand sewing or machine sewing, but I for the 4.5 inch version I recommend hand sewing for beginners.
You can scale the pattern to be larger if you like, it would make a cute big pillow!
• Minky or fleece fabric, at least 1/4th yard (do not use felt!)
• All-purpose sewing thread
• Hand sewing needle
• Marking pens/disappearing ink pen
• Seam ripper
• Fabric scissors
• A chopstick/a blunt pencil (for turning and stuffing)
• A ruler
Once you pay, you can instantly download the files. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message.