Pebble Eraser in a mix of 10 pieces / rubber by Koh-i-noor
Handy pebble erasers in a mix of ten. These little friends are mini versions of Koh-i-noor's well known shapes and forms. Each eraser is unique and has a unique color combination. There feel gentle to the touch with their rounded edges.
Koh-i-noor is a Czech brand that has been around since I can remember. In Eastern Europe they were THE household name for stationery and are still very successful on the market. We love their approach to design: a little bit traditional and also nostalgic.
The mix contains 10 erasers in different colors, forms and sizes.
Length approx.: 3-4 cm / 1.2-1.6"
• On request, orders are shipped ensured via registered mail
-> please choose the shipping options accordingly in the cart
• Overpayed shipping fees will be refunded
• Express delivery can be arranged
• Orders can be gift-wrapped free of charge
• You would like to know how long the delivery to your country takes?
-> Please feel free to convo us for any questions or wishes.
All convos will be answered within 24 hours.
BACK TO SHOP:
SHOP POLICIES & GENERAL SHIPPING TIMES:
Shipping costs are listed seperately and are not included in the price.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
For Shipping Terms see policies below in paragraph "Additional Policies and FAQs".
For Payment Terms see policies below in paragraph "Additional Policies and FAQs".
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Timea Gremsperger, Groß-Berliner Damm 80, 12487 Berlin, Germany, Phone 0049-(0)30-55578079, E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
— To Timea Gremsperger, Groß-Berliner Damm 80, 12487 Berlin, Germany, E-Mail email@example.com:
— I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*) / for the provision of the following service (*),
— Ordered on (*) / received on (*),
— Name of consumer(s),
— Address of consumer(s),
— Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
(*) Delete as appropriate.
Part I: General Terms and Conditions
Part I - General Terms and Conditions
Section 1 – Vendor, inclusion by reference of the General Terms and Conditions
(1) The vendor and contracting party for the merchandise presented in the Etsy shop “MightyPaperShop“ is Timea Gremsperger, Groß-Berliner Damm 80, 12487 Berlin, Germany, Phone 0049-(0)30-55578079, E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
(referred to hereinbelow as the “Vendor“ for short).
(2) The present General Terms and Conditions are a component part of any contractual agreement made between the Vendor and the respective customer. The Vendor hereby objects to any terms and conditions that the customer may have established and that contradict the present General Terms and Conditions.
Section 2 – Merchandise offered and conclusion of contract
(1) The Vendor is offering the digital content presented in the Etsy shop „MightyPaperShop“ for sale to other Etsy users. There are new articles on offer and also are used ones (second hand, vintage). The colors of the articles shown on the website may vary slightly depending on the internet browser and monitor settings used by customers; these variations are technically unavoidable.
(2) The offered articles are sold to the customer solely for personal use. The customer has no right to use the articles for commercial purposes and to reproduce them.
(3) The selection of merchandise, conclusion of contract and implementation of the agreement shall take place, to the selection of the customer, in German or English.
(4) The vendor shall deliver the merchandise to destinations worldwide.
(5) Customers shall select the merchandise desired by placing it in their „Cart” („Warenkorb“) by clicking on the button „Add to Cart“ („In den Warenkorb“) or by clicking on the button “Proceed to Checkout” (Zur Kasse gehen) or „Check out with PayPal” („Mit PayPal kaufen”). The order will be conclusively placed with the Vendor by clicking on the button „Pay Now” („Jetzt bezahlen“). Until the order is transmitted to the Vendor, customers have the opportunity to review, at any time, the data they have input when placing the order, to modify them or to completely discontinue the order.
(6) The Vendor is making a binding sales offer for the merchandise presented in its shop. By transmitting the order using the button „Pay Now” („Jetzt bezahlen“) within the step of order „Review and submit your order”, the customer accepts the sales offer. The Vendor shall confirm the conclusion of the contract by e-mail (contract confirmation).
(7) The content of a contract concluded is stored by Etsy in the vendor’s and the customer’s Etsy user accounts and may be viewed by the customer in his user account on the Etsy portal by clicking on the item „Purchases and reviews“ („Einkäufe und Bewertungen“) in the „You” („Du“) menu. After conclusion of a contract, Etsy shall also send an e-mail with the content of the contract to the customer. Beyond that, the vendor does not save the content of the contract nor does he provide access to it outside the Etsy platform.
(8) The Vendor shall inform the customer by e-mail of any impediments preventing the delivery from being made, or of any other circumstances that might prevent contractual performance.
Section 3 – Prices and payment
(1) All product prices are total prices plus shipping costs. Prices include depending on each product turnover tax in the amount of 7 % or 19%. Please check the respective product description.
(2) The shipping costs are listed in the respective product description under “Shipping”.
(3) Where deliveries are made to countries outside the European Union customs or acquisition tax for imported goods may have to be paid by the customer to the customs authorities upon receipt of the shipment. These duties will accrue in addition to the purchase price and the shipping costs; the Vendor has no means of influencing them.
(4) At the selection of the customer, the Vendor shall deliver the merchandise against pre-payment by redeeming an Etsy-voucher, against pre-payment by credit card, pre-payment by normal bank transfer, or against pre-payment using PayPal. Any payment shall be made in Euro and free of carge for the Vendor.
(5) As far as there are listed additional payment methods in the product description's „Payments“ section (e.g. credit card, Sofortüberweisung, iDEAL, EPS) those payments will be handled by the payment service selected.
(6) For all orders, a payment period of one week from the contract confirmation shall apply. For the term of the payment period, the Vendor shall reserve the merchandise so ordered for the customer. It is incumbent on the customer to effect payment in such timely manner that the Vendor receives it within the payment period. The Vendor reserves the right to rescind the sale contract and to sell the merchandise to others should the payment not be received by the end of the payment period. Any payment received from the customer following the rescission of the contract shall be reimbursed to the customer.
Section 4 – Shipment, delivery periods
(1) The Vendor shall deliver the merchandise within the time given in the item`s description under “Shipping” after the payment is made.
(2) For products labeled as “Customisable”, the delivery period shall be extended by one week in the case that the customer has requested the offered customisation.
(3) If the customer’s order contains more than one product, all products will be delivered in one single shipment; for this shipment, the longest given delivery period for any of the contained products will apply. If the customer wishes a product to be delivered seperately in shorter time, he may place a seperate order for that product.
(4) Where a delivery cannot be made because the customer has provided a wrong or incomplete delivery address, an attempt to once again deliver the merchandise shall be made only if the customer accepts to bear the costs of re-shipping the merchandise. The re-shipping costs correspond to the shipping costs agreed at conclusion of contract.
Section 5 – Right of withdrawal for consumers
(1) A customer purchasing as consumer is entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the statutory pre-requisites. A consumer means every natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that is mainly outside his commercial or self-employed professional activity.
(2) The pre-requisites and legal consequences of the German stipulations as to consumers’ rights of withdrawal shall apply to consumers having their permanent residence outside of Germany also in those cases in which the consumer’s national law does not provide for a right of withdrawal or provides for a shorter withdrawal period or for stricter requirements as to form.
Section 6 – Warranty, defect liability
(1) For the used goods offered, the parties agree that the period of limitation regarding warranty claims shall be shortened to one year. However, the shortened period shall neither apply to claims based on injury to life, body or health nor to claims for other damages arising from a grossly negligent or intentional breach of duty by the vendor, by a legal representative of the vendor or by a person used to perform an obligation of the vendor.
(2) In all other regards, warranty claims (liability for defects) of the customer shall be governed by the statutory regulations.
Section 7 – Final provisions
(1) The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply, to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods (UNCISG). However, German law shall not apply to transactions with consumers having their permanent residence abroad to the extent the national laws applicable to those consumers set out provisions that cannot be contracted out to the detriment of the consumers.
(2) Should individual provisions of the present General Terms and Conditions prove to be invalid or impossible to implement, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
(3) The provider is not obliged to participate in out-of-court dispute resolution proceedings nor does he participate in such proceedings.
(1) After conclusion of a purchase contract Etsy transfers to the vendor the customer’s Etsy user name and his full name and billing address as they are stored in the customer’s user account. If the customer has specified additional information with the order (eg a different delivery address or a phone number), it is also transferred to the vendor.
(2) The vendor shall process the data referred to in paragraph 1 for the performance of the contract, shipping of the merchandise, invoicing and recording payments. For shipping purposes, the vendor may transfer the customer’s name and address to the contracted shipping company.
(3) The data remains stored by the vendor until all claims arising from the order are fully fulfilled and until the applicable commercial and tax law retention periods have expired.
(4) The customer may at any time, free of charge, request information from the vendor about the stored data concerning him. Furthermore, the customer may at any time request the correction of erroneous data.
(6) If the customer uses the services of PayPal for payment, the data protection provisions established by PayPal shall apply to the payment process additionally. In this context, PayPal shall be taking action as the person employed by the customer in the performance of his obligations (Erfüllungsgehilfe), not as a person so employed by the vendor.
(7) You may find Social Media Buttons beneath the shop description or within the product descriptions; they can be recognized by the logos of the social media platforms (hereinafter "platforms") (Facebook: blue "f", Google Plus: red "g+", Pinterest: red "p", Twitter: blue bird silhouette). These are social media plug-ins of the respective platforms based in the USA.
c) If a user enters the Etsy shop or the respective product page of the vendor, the user's browser establishes a direct connection with the servers of Twitter (Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA ) on. The vendor has no influence on the amount of data that Twitter collects with the help of this plug-in and therefore informs users according to his level of knowledge: Via the plug-in integrated in the Etsy-Shop, Twitter receives the information that the user has entered the corresponding shop or product page. If the user is logged in to Twitter, Twitter can assign the visit to his Twitter account. If the user interacts with the plugins, for example tweeted the respective page, this is transmitted from the user's browser directly to Twitter and stored there. If a user does not have an account on Twitter, Twitter may gain knowledge of the user's IP address and store it. According to Twitter, only an anonymous IP address is stored in Germany. The purpose and scope of the collection of the data as well as their further processing and use by Twitter as well as the related rights and options to protect the privacy of the user, can be found in the privacy statement of Twitter (https://twitter.com/privacy). If a user wants to prevent Twitter from assigning data collected to the Twitter profile of the user when entering the vendor`s Etsy shop, he must log out of Twitter prior to his visit.
d) The user can completely prevent the data processing in the context of the social media plug-ins with additional programs for the own browser (for example with the Adblock Plus: https://adblockplus.org/).