This is a digital file
“Winter Pastels Ball" Crochet Pattern of stuffed colorful Christmas ball.
***This listing is for the crochet pattern only! Finished balls are not included!***
These balls are ideal as hanging ornaments for a wall, decorations for a Christmas tree or motifs for a garland. Each ball consists of two “cups” joined together and stuffed. You can make it harder or softer depending on your taste, and you can also fill the ball with spices and herbs for a true Christmas atmosphere. Please, feel free to choose your own colors to make these balls suit your interior in the best way!
This easy to follow pattern (10 pages) contains step by step full written instructions in English using standard crochet abbreviations and US terms (stitch guide is given in the pattern). It also contains lots of pictures explaining all the tricky and difficult places.
**Crochet level:** Intermediate (front post stitches are used in this pattern). This pattern requires lots of concentration and attention. Common and not intricate stitches are used to crochet this ball (dc, tr, tr3tog, FPdc2tog, FPtr2tog), but sometimes it might be tricky to figure out where exactly they should be made. The patterns contains lots of progress pictures to help you. If you attach new yarn in right stitches and keep correct stitch count, this pattern will be easy to follow. And you will for sure learn new things!
**The size** The size of the finished ball depends on the yarn and hook you use. My balls are approx. 8 cm (3 ½ inches) in diameter.
**Materials:** Leftovers of yarn in three colors. I used 100% cotton yarn “Catania”, crochet hook 2,5 mm (C) or the size that will give an acceptable gauge, scissors and tapestry needle to weave the ends in.
An instant download link will be sent to your e-mail in 24 hours after payment is cleared.
There are two copies of the pattern offered to download: one is very detailed with many pictures, and second copy is printer friendly (with written instructions only and no pictures).
You can find more patterns in my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/LillaBjornCrochet?section_id=15757194&ref=shopsection_leftnav_4
Please, contact me if you have any problems with your order. Thank you!
If you purchase 5 PDF patterns I will send you one gift pattern of 3.6 EUR as “thank you” to your e-mail address provided by Etsy within 24hours after purchase. If you would like to choose the gift pattern, please, leave me a message in the “note for seller” box when finishing your order.
Here are also two discount codes for you! If you would like to use them, please, insert them in the box for applying discount codes when finishing your order. Please, note that these codes can be used for purchase of patterns **only**! Thank you!
3LILLA - 10% discount for purchase 3 patterns.
4LILLA - 12% discount for purchase 4 patterns.
An original LillaBjörnCrochet Design. Copyright 2015 - 2017. All rights reserved.
This pattern is for personal use only. It cannot be sold, redistributed or edited in any way. You can sell your finished products, but you cannot use my pictures to promote them. And please always note me as a designer of this pattern. Thank you!
You might also like
More from this seller
There are different payment options available in my shop.
Returns & exchanges
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to issue invoices, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
• I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Tat’ana Kuprijancik, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.