This is a digital file
Knit on the DUO 80, Instr. for E6000
Level 1 (Beginner)
Twelve different sizes (Infant - 6 mo, 1 yr, 2 yr, Child - 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, Adult - Sm, Med, Lrg)
Knitting from the top down makes this raglan quick & easy
Great for the whole family
Automatic stockenette hem
Stockenette band is attached to a round neckline using our Short-Cut Shapings method just for the Passap
Suggested Yarn: Bramwell's Montana Cotton OR Tamm's Estilo
THE DIGITAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1) Instructions and diagrams for a Quick and Easy Raglan in 12 sizes & Short-Cut Shapings(R) Neckline Technique with photos - 10Diagrams.pdf
*****ROW-BY-ROW KNITTING INSTRUCTIONS BY TAPE*****
2) Audio instructions for the front & back of sweater - 10Audio1.mp3
3) Audio instructions for the sleeves - 10Audio2.mp3
4) Audio instructions for the neckline and finish work - 10Audio3.mp3
*** Detailed instructions for the U80/U100/U100E
You may play the MP3 files directly from your laptop/desktop computer. Or if you wish to play the MP3 files on a Smart device (iPad, iPhone or other brands) first save them in a cloud storage app from your laptop/desktop computer. And then open them on your smart device. The one I prefer is DropBox.
* The MP3 files are fairly large and will take a few minutes to download. Please be patient. It will be worth the wait.
BECAUSE OF THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, REFUNDS DO NOT APPLY.