In this professional and detailed tutorial you will know how to make amazing Realistic Crocus Flowers! More than 35 minutes high quality video will show you magic of polymer clay creation.
After watching this video you will know: - how to make skinner blend with Polymer Clay without pasta machine; - how to make cane of Crocus petals - 3 different kinds; - how to make pistil and stamens of the Crocus flowers; - how to make petals of the Crocus flowers; - how to make a Crocus flowers; - which tools and materials you need to create this flower.
Current master-class will be understandable for a beginners who just start using polymer clay. If you are experienced craftsman then you'll expand & improve your knowledge about creation process. Also you will see niceties of creation process.
WARNING: video tutorial contain subtitles, which additional explain the aspects of product crafting. Please, if necessary, turn on the subtitles in the video clip.
···~<<✦✥ AFTER PURCHASE ✥✦>>~···
After purchasing this video tutorial you will download PDF file with detailed instruction how to get instant access to video tutorial. For any question you may write to support [!at] sweetybijou.com
···~<<✦✥ MATERIALS ✥✦>>~···
Basic polymer clay materials and tools required: - Premo polymer clay; - Cutting blade; - Floristic wire; - Tools with ball for modelling leafs and petals; - Tool with needle; - Dry pastel - orange colour; - Acrylic rod.
Where to buy tools with ball: 1. http://aliexpress.com/item/MEIHON-DIY-Stainless-Steel-Ball-Polymer-Clay-Pottery-Ceramics-Sculpting-Modeling-Fondant-Cake-Decorating-Modelling-ball/32282542633.html 2. http://www.nemravka.cz/en/eshop/detail/polymer-clay/tools/modelling-tools/style-detail-tool-set.html
Hope you'll like this video! Thank you for visiting my shop
···~<<✦✥ NOTICE ✥✦>>~···
These tutorial are for your personal use only. So you are not allowed to re-sell, share or reproduce tutorial itself, in whole or in part.
After purchasing this tutorial you are allowed to create the item & sell your creations that you made based on this tutorial in any quantities you like without additional permission.
If you are showing off work you create using this tutorial in social media, please credit me "Sweety Bijou" as original author of the idea.
No reviews yet
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
• Worldwide customers can pay only with Paypal.
• Please remember that you don`t need to have a PayPal account to use their checkout. You can pay with most credit and debit cards via PayPal without registration or sign up.
• Here is how to pay with a credit card through PayPal (no registration needed!): http://www.etsy.com/help/article/361
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Custom or personalized orders
Perishable products (like food or flowers)
Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Additional return information
• I gladly accept returns. Just notify within 4 days after you receive your item and let me know that you want to return it. I will process the refund for the original purchase price - less shipping - after I receive the item (s) back.
• Items must be unused and in the original condition. Also the items must be shipped back in packaging/boxes similar in size to the boxes/ packaging they were sent to you. Please don't stuff the items in small/mini boxes.
• The buyer is responsible for the shipping costs back and the package should be insured for the return.
• ALL CUSTOM/RESERVED orders/sales are final and are not eligible for an exchange - refund - return.
As all items are handmade, the item in the photograph may vary slightly from the item you receive.
Please note that colours may vary depending on your computer monitor.
Please take note of measurements on items description before purchasing. The pictures are taken in macro mode on a digital camera, so sometimes an item might seem larger then it is.
···~~<✦✥ CARE OF JEWELRY ✥✦>~~···
In order to jewellery from polymer clay pleased you - sure to observe these simple recommendations and jewellery will serve you for years!
1. Always remove jewellery before the shower, swimming pool, etc. 2. Do not drop! Vitreous coating on some products may be scratched when dropped. 3. Always remove jewellery from polymer clay during sleep, cooking and cleaning. 4. Always keep your jewellery in separate boxes. 5. Do not put your jewellery from polymer clay next to household cleaning products and perfumes. 6. Take care perfumes and cosmetics did not get on the jewellery. 7. Do not wash with water or other liquids. Need to clean the jewellery from polymer clay with a soft cloth in white or with brush! 8. Do not stretch the bracelet too much and do not bend! Products made of polymer clay are quite strong, but they too can break! 9. Do not give items made of polymer clay to children or animals! They can swallow a piece or brake a product! 10. If you see that the size of bracelet is to small for your hands - do not try to stretch it to much - this is not metal or common plastic! It can be broke!
If you follow these tips - your jewellery will delight with its beauty for a long time. Wear with pleasure!