9 Racked Sweater with Round Neckline (Audio Tutorial for Passap DUO 80 and E6000 Knitting Machine) Short-Cut Shapings (R)
This is a digital file
Knit on the E6000, Instr. for DUO 80
Level 1 (Beginner)
Ladies sizes - Small, Medium, Large and X-Large with Form Pattern for other sizes or for Men's sizes
Half fisherman's rib with racked pattern
This sweater is a very good beginner sweater
Can be knit for men or ladies alike
The round neckline has a stockenette band
Also looks nice in a boatneck
Mix & Match with 27 Fairisle Coat
Includes Cut Neckline using our Short-Cut Shapings method just for the Passap
Suggested Yarn: Bramwell's Fine 4 Ply OR Tamm's Varsity
THE DIGITAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1) Instructions and diagrams for a Racked Sweater & Short-Cut Shapings(R) Neckline Technique with photos - 9Diagrams.pdf
*****ROW-BY-ROW KNITTING INSTRUCTIONS BY TAPE*****
2) Audio instructions for the front & back of sweater - 9Audio1.mp3
3) Audio instructions for the sleeves - 9Audio2.mp3
4) Audio instructions for the neckline and finish work - 9Audio3.mp3
*** Detailed instructions for the Pre-Selection Counter on the 3000A Motor & the U80/U100/U100E
You may play the MP3 files directly from your laptop/desktop computer. Or if you wish to play the MP3 files on a Smart device (iPad, iPhone or other brands) first save them in a cloud storage app from your laptop/desktop computer. And then open them on your smart device. The one I prefer is DropBox.
* The MP3 files are fairly large and will take a few minutes to download. Please be patient. It will be worth the wait.
BECAUSE OF THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, REFUNDS DO NOT APPLY.