26 Geometric Designs (Audio Tutorial for Passap DUO 80 and E6000 Knitting Machine) Short-Cut Shapings (R)
This is a digital file
Knit on the E6000, Instr. for DUO 80
Level 1 (Beginner/Intermediate)
Includes DesignaKnit (pat) files and Creation (cut) files
Ladies size Medium with Form Pattern for various Women's sizes, as well as, Men's sizes
Includes detailed instructions for planning the design
Multicolor geometric design using two color technique
Automatically hung hem
Instructions included on tape for 1 X 1 doubled over neckline, written instruction for sandwiched band
Bonus diagrams and instructions for entering in the Fruit Sweater into the E6000 (modified for the DUO 80)
The Geometric Design is a great sweater for both men and women
Includes Cut Neckline using our Short-Cut Shapings method just for the Passap
Suggested Yarn: Bramwell's Duo Magic OR Tamm's Kitty
THE DIGITAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1) Instructions and diagrams for a Geometric Design Sweater, a Fruit Design Sweater & Short-Cut Shapings(R) Neckline Technique with photos - 26Diagrams.pdf
2) Geometric Design (.pat files for DesignaKnit and .cut files for Creation 6 or other Designing Software).
*****ROW-BY-ROW KNITTING INSTRUCTIONS BY TAPE*****
3) Audio instructions for the front & back of sweater - 26Audio1.mp3
4) Audio instructions for the sleeves - 26Audio2.mp3
5) Audio instructions for the neckline and finish work - 26Audio3.mp3
6) Audio instructions for the Fruit Design Sweater - 26Audio4.mp3
*** Detailed instructions for the U80/U100/U100E
You may play the MP3 files directly from your laptop/desktop computer. Or if you wish to play the MP3 files on a Smart device (iPad, iPhone or other brands) first save them in a cloud storage app from your laptop/desktop computer. And then open them on your smart device. The one I prefer is DropBox.
* The MP3 files are fairly large and will take a few minutes to download. Please be patient. It will be worth the wait.
BECAUSE OF THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, REFUNDS DO NOT APPLY.