1 Half Fisherman's Rib Top and Tubular Skirt (Audio Tutorial for Passap DUO 80 and E6000 Knitting Machine) Short-Cut Shapings (R)
This is a digital file
Knit on the DUO 80, Instr. for E6000
Level 1 (Beginner)
Ladies sizes - Small, Medium and Large (top) & Small, Medium (skirt) * You may use a different yarn for larger sizes
Basic top with cap sleeves
Stockenette band with round neckline
Tubular skirt (no side seams) with ribbed hem
Can be mixed and matched with Tape #17 - Summer Top with Modified V-Neck
Includes Cut Neckline using our Short-Cut Shapings method just for the Passap
Suggested Yarn: Bramwell's Tweedknit OR Yeoman's Fusion or Vancouver (2 strands)
THE DIGITAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1) Instructions and diagrams for a Half Fisherman’s Rib Top, a Tubular Skirt & Short-Cut Shapings(R) Neckline Technique with photos - 1Diagrams.pdf
*****ROW-BY-ROW KNITTING INSTRUCTIONS BY TAPE*****
2) Audio instructions for the Tubular Skirt - 1Audio1.mp3
3) Audio instructions for the Skirt Band - 1Audio2.mp3
4) Audio instructions for the Front & Back of the Sweater – 1Audio3.mp3
5) Audio instructions for the Neckline and Finish Work - 1Audio4.mp3
*** Detailed instructions for the U80/U100/U100E
You may play the MP3 files directly from your laptop/desktop computer. Or if you wish to play the MP3 files on a Smart device (iPad, iPhone or other brands) first save them in a cloud storage app from your laptop/desktop computer. And then open them on your smart device. The one I prefer is DropBox.
* The MP3 files are fairly large and will take a few minutes to download. Please be patient. It will be worth the wait.
BECAUSE OF THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, REFUNDS DO NOT APPLY.