34 Summer Fairisle Top and Simple Culottes (Audio Tutorial for Passap DUO 80 and E6000 Knitting Machine) Short-Cut Shapings (R)
This is a digital file
Knit on E6000, Instr. for DUO 80
Level 1 (Beginner/Intermediate)
Ladies sizes - Medium with Form Pattern program & instructions for other sizes
2 X 2 rib at the bottom of sweater and sleeves
Short sleeve can be easily be made long
Quick and easy Culottes can be made any length
Diagrams included for Bramwell's Hobby
Includes Cut Neckline using our Short-Cut Shapings method just for the Passap
Suggested Yarn: Denys Brunton's Magic Color and Neon OR Denys Brunton's Magic Color and Bramwell's Hobby (2 strands) OR Tamm's Varsity and Estilo (2 strands)
THE DIGITAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1) Instructions and diagrams for a Summer Fairisle Top, Simple Culottes & Short-Cut Shapings(R) Neckline Technique with photos - 34Diagrams.pdf
*****ROW-BY-ROW KNITTING INSTRUCTIONS BY TAPE*****
2) Audio instructions for the front & back of sweater - 34Audio1.mp3
3) Audio instructions for the sleeves - 34Audio2.mp3
4) Audio instructions for the neckband & finish work- 34Audio3.mp3
5) Audio instructions for the cullotes- 34Audio4.mp3
*** Detailed instructions for the U80/U100/U100E
You may play the MP3 files directly from your laptop/desktop computer. Or if you wish to play the MP3 files on a Smart device (iPad, iPhone or other brands) first save them in a cloud storage app from your laptop/desktop computer. And then open them on your smart device. The one I prefer is DropBox.
* The MP3 files are fairly large and will take a few minutes to download. Please be patient. It will be worth the wait.
BECAUSE OF THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, REFUNDS DO NOT APPLY.