7 Casual Boatneck with Sideways Skirt (Audio Tutorial for Passap DUO 80 and E6000 Knitting Machine) Short-Cut Shapings (R)
This is a digital file
Knit on DUO 80, Instr. for E6000
Level 1 (Beginner/Intermediate)
Includes DesignaKnit (pat) files and Creation (cut) files
Ladies sizes - Small, Medium and Large
This skirt has an automatic hem, no more crocheting around the bottom edge
Has an optional pocket on the bottom of sweater
Cap sleeves and neckline are a 2 X 1 rib sandwiched on
Bonus diagram also included using Bramwell's Rania
Includes Cut Neckline using our Short-Cut Shapings method just for the Passap
THE DIGITAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1) Instructions and diagrams for a Casual Boatneck Sweater, a Sideways Skirt & Short-Cut Shapings(R) Neckline Technique with photos - 7Diagrams.pdf
2) Skirt and Yoke Designs (.pat files for DesignaKnit and .cut files for Creation 6 or other Designing Software).
*****ROW-BY-ROW KNITTING INSTRUCTIONS BY TAPE*****
3) Audio instructions for Sideways Skirt- 7Audio1.mp3
4) Audio instructions for Skirt Band, Pocket & Sweater Front and Back - 7Audio2.mp3
5) Audio instructions for Sleeve band, Neckline and Finish work - 7Audio3.mp3
*** Detailed instructions for the U80/U100/U100E
Suggested Yarn: Bramwell's Silky (2 strands) and Hobby OR Yeoman's Supersheen (2 strands) and Poodle Boucle
You may play the MP3 files directly from your laptop/desktop computer. Or if you wish to play the MP3 files on a Smart device (iPad, iPhone or other brands) first save them in a cloud storage app from your laptop/desktop computer. And then open them on your smart device. The one I prefer is DropBox.
* The MP3 files are fairly large and will take a few minutes to download. Please be patient. It will be worth the wait.
BECAUSE OF THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, REFUNDS DO NOT APPLY.