This is a digital file
Crochet Pattern Only! Disney inspired character.
This Winnie the Pooh/Eeyore inspired Donkey Hat is super cute and fun! Features donkey face, ears, seamless cap with ear flaps and braided ties. Great as a part of a costume or just for chilly days! A perfect gift for a boy or girl for any occasion! Great Christmas gift idea!
This product is a digital product and is delivered as a PDF. (20 pages) THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS FOR DIGITAL PRODUCTS.
The pattern is easy to follow. It is written in English using US crochet terms and includes photos for visual aid.
6-18 months 16” - 18”
18-36 months 18” - 19 ½”
3-5 years 19 ½” - 20 ½”
5-8 years 20 ½”- 21 ½”
8 years - pre-teen 21 ½” - 22 ½”
teen - adult 22 ½” - 23 ½”
Gauge: 7 hdc x 5 rows = 2” x 2” (5 x 5 cm)
Materials you will need:
- Worsted weight yarn size 4, 100 % acrylic
4-6 oz. of grey color yarn for the hat and ears (depending on the size)
Small amount of linen color yarn for the muzzle, eyes and trim
Small amount of dusty rose/old rose color yarn for ears
Some (2 oz.) amount of brown/chocolate brown for braids, mane and lip line
(“Vanna’s Choice” yarn 100 % acrylic by Lion Brand was used in this design
Colors: Silver Grey, Linen, Chocolate Brown, Rose).
- Hook H/8-5.00 mm
- Yarn needle for attaching parts to the hat
- Two (2) - 3/4” (2 cm) buttons
- Polyester fiberfill material
Skills you will need:
chain, single crochet, half-double crochet, surface crochet, work in rounds and rows, increasing, decreasing, braiding.
Special thanks to our child model Lakyne and her photographer, Hannah Arnold of Visions Photography in Bluffton, Indiana.
This listing is for a PDF pattern download ONLY. This is not a finished item.
There are no returns or refunds for digital products.
Before purchasing, please review and agree with the listing description and our shop policies.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
We do our best to reply promptly.
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION and TERMS OF SALE
• All imagery, photos, and patterns are copyrighted by Jenia Daugherty. All rights are reserved.
• Do not copy, share, resell, or forward this pattern to anyone. No part of this work may be reproduced transmitted or published in any form or by any means.
• By purchasing you agree that this pattern WILL NOT be used for any type of mass production / manufacturing.
• You can sell you finished item on limited basis so long as you provide a design reference to Jenia Daugherty. Example: Pattern by Jenia's Designs.
• If you are using the pattern to produce commercial products, you must agree to take your own pictures to represent your produced work from this pattern.