14 Three Color Fairisle Sweater with Cut Neckline (Audio Tutorial for Passap E6000 Knitting Machine) Short-Cut Shapings (R)
This is a digital file
Audio Row-by-Row instructions for the Passap® E6000 Knitting Machine.
Level 1 (Beginner)
Includes DesignaKnit (pat) files and Creation (cut) files
Ladies sizes - Small, Medium and Large (also uses a Form Pattern, so other sizes may be calculated)
Lots of details for superimposing a three color fairisle pattern on the E6000
Choose any 3 color design for year round sweater
Crew neck with doubled 1 X 1 rib band
Sweater has a 2 X 1 rib hem and the sleeves have a 1 X 1 rib hem
Includes Cut Neckline using our Short-Cut Shapings method just for the Passap
Suggested Yarn: Bramwell's Duo Magic and 2/30 OR Tamm's 3 Ply (color 1 & 2) and Yeoman's 2/30 High Bulk Acrylic
THE DIGITAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1) Instructions and diagrams for a Three Color Fairisle Sweater in 2 Christmas Designs & Short-Cut Shapings(R) Neckline Technique with photos - 14Diagrams.pdf
2) Christmas Tree & Simple Nativity Designs (.pat files for DesignaKnit and .cut files for Creation 6 or other Designing Software).
*****ROW-BY-ROW KNITTING INSTRUCTIONS BY TAPE*****
3) Audio instructions for Detailed Console Explanations/Entry for the Front & Back of Sweater - 14Audio1.mp3
4) Audio instructions for knitting the Front and Back of the Sweater - 14Audio2.mp3
5) Audio instructions for the Sleeve - 14Audio3.mp3
6) Audio instructions for the Neckline and Finish Work – 14Audio4.mp3
*** Detailed instructions for the Console Prompts, Form Computer & the U80/U100/U100E
You may play the MP3 files directly from your laptop/desktop computer. Or if you wish to play the MP3 files on a Smart device (iPad, iPhone or other brands) first save them in a cloud storage app from your laptop/desktop computer. And then open them on your smart device. The one I prefer is DropBox.
* The MP3 files are fairly large and will take a few minutes to download. Please be patient. It will be worth the wait.
BECAUSE OF THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, REFUNDS DO NOT APPLY.