Beautifully carved and pierced. Marked with Japanese made. vintage wood for vases stand. Measures: both are 1.0" tall and 6' Diameter.
Some of our vintage stands are antique. All the stands we offer for sale came from estate collections, and came with vases or bowls. We have sold the vase or bowl separately.
Good overall condition Perfect for an occasional table beside a club chair or as a plant stand - many uses and a wonderful antique accent piece.
Please view the photos as they are part of the description. Please view our other for more Chinese antiques from a collection. Your questions are welcomed.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Calculation: Shipping costs are determined by weight, destination and selected shipping method.
- *International First Class Mail is estimated to take 10 - 21 business days from the date of shipment.
- *International Priority Mail is estimated to take 6 - 9 business days from the date of shipment.
*Shipping times are based on information provided by the US Post Service. International First Class Mail does not provide tracking number, delivery confirmation nor insurance.
If you require a faster delivery time, please contact us prior to purchasing for ordering and shipping arrangements.
We accept Paypal, credit and debit cards, and Etsy gift cards. We collect a sales tax of MA of $6.25.
Returns & exchanges
We want you to truly enjoy your purchase from 88 Asian antiques. however, you are not completely satisfied with your order we will gladly accept the return of the undamaged merchandise for a refund or an exchange. Just let us know within 7 days of merchandise arrival. Returns must be pre-authorized prior to sending merchandise back. Returned merchandise must be in its original packaging, accompanied by a copy of purchase receipt, insured for the full price and returned within 14 days of order delivery date.
- All items are carefully packed to prevent breakage. However, if such occurs, please photograph and keep all contents, including packaging for insurance claim purposes. Please contact us at within 5 business days of package arrival for further instructions.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Return shipping costs are customer’s responsibility unless there is damage to the item.
- All sale items are final.
- Once we have received your return we will process the refund or exchange within 5 business days
Where do you find the pieces?
- Most pieces I find at estate sales, tag sales, auctions, and other types of estate liquidations.
Where do you ship your items from?
- Items are shipped from New England USA..
For wholesale inquiries please contact me through Etsy conversations, and I will call you.