Wormy Pecan Picture Frame All Sizes. 1 5/8" 3x5,4x6,5x7,6x8,8x10,9x12,11x14,12x16,14x18,16x20,18x24,20x24,20x30,22x28,24x30,24x36
- Question? Contact the seller
Wormy Pecan Picture Frame All Sizes. 1 5/8"
This is a top quality, genuine solid wood frame.
All sizes available from 3x5 to 24x36. 3x5,4x6,5x7,6x8,8x10,9x12,11x14,12x16,14x18,16x20,18x24,20x24,20x30,22x28,24x3
1. The sawtooth hangers are attached with screws, not nails, for better attachment.
2. Custom orders welcomed and take no longer than a regular frame.
3. Bumpers are included to protect your wall.
4. Wall Hangers are included.
4. See "Why Acrylic" for information on why I use Acrylic instead of Glass.
5. See below for information on upgrading your acrylic to Non-Glare, UV Protective or UV/NG.
6. 3x5, 4x6, 5x7, 8x10, 8x10.5, 8,5x11, 9x12, 11x14, 12x16 and 14x18 frames are shipped with the hangers in a Portrait Orentation. 16x20, 18x24, 20x24, 20x30, 22x28 and 24x36 Frames are shipped with the frames in Landscape Orientation. Let me know if you want your frames in a different oriantation.
7. If you would like to stand this frame on a desk or table order an Easel Back or Easel Mate for your frame. You can order this in a separate listing.
Moulding Width: 1 5/8"
Moulding Height: 7/8"
Rabbit Depth: 5/8"
Order the same size frame as your art. If your print or photo is 8x10, then order an 8x10 frame. If your item is not a standard size, request a quote from me. Since I make all my frames to order, a custom frame takes no longer than a standard size.
My typical turnaround time for a frame is 3-5 days.
There are several sizes listed for magazines, newspapers and comic books. If you order a frame for a newspaper, magazine or comic, make sure you list the thickness of your item.
Your frame comes with Premium Framing Grade Acrylic. This is the highest grade picture framing acrylic. Its not the cheap, thin styrene others use. Its a full 3mm (.118") thick. My acrylic is from the industry leaders Evonik/Cyro and TruVue. You can upgrade your acrylic to Non-Glare, UV Protective or UV/Non-Glare. There are separate listings for each of the acrylic upgrades.
To upgrade to Non-Glare acrylic : https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/229545632/non-glare-acrylic-p99-upgrade?ref=shop_home_active_4
To upgrade to UV Acrylic : https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/229547352/uv-protective-acrylic-upgrade?ref=shop_home_active_3
To upgrade to UV/NG Acrylic : https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/229548186/uv-protective-non-glare-acrylic-upgrade?ref=shop_home_active_2
Most frames sold on Etsy use glass, so why do I use acrylic? There are several reasons.
1. Its half the weight of glass.
2. If you drop your frame, the acrylic won't damage your art because it won't break.
3. The acrylic won't break during shipping. Shippers don't insure for glass breakage during shipping.
4. It enhances clarity. Although glass appears clear, it can actually have a green tint to it because of the iron content, which can reduce the light level and alter the look of the artwork. Acrylic sheets are more optically pure and thus provide a clearer view.
5. It allows more light through. Up to 92% of visible light is transmitted through acrylic. Mineral glass transmits 80-90%, depending on type of glass and manufacturer.
You can order an Easel Back or Easel Mat for your frame that is up to 11x14". To upgrade to an Easel Mate : To Upgrade : https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/229881683/easel-mate-upgrade-for-frames To upgrade to an Easel Back: https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/264699301/custom-made-easel-upgrade-for-frames
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Shipping is $12.99 for the first frame and $4.25 for each additional frame.
Note that my shipping prices are for the lower 48 only. Please contact me for shipping to Alaska and Hawaii. For smaller frames that can be shipped in a Priority Mail box, the shipping should be the same. For larger frames the cost to Alaska and Hawaii will be more.
On a case by case basis, I will ship outside the US for smaller frames. Please contact me for a shipping quote.
I accept all major credit cards, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express as well as PayPal and Etsy Gift Cards.
I collect sales tax on sales which deliver to Pennsylvania
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
I will refund your purchase (less shipping charges) if your item is received by me within 30 days of you receiving the item. Items received from 30 to 60 days after delivery will be issued a store credit. I cannot accept returns made more than 60 days after the original delivery date.
Return shipment costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Returned goods must be delivered to me unused, in original packaging and in the condition they were received or may not be eligible for refund. I cannot be held responsible for items damaged or lost in return shipment. The returnee is responsible for insuring the item and providing me with a tracking number.
Average production time is 3-5 business days from order receipt to shipment. During the holiday season this may be a bit more. Please contact me if you have any questions on when your order will ship.
Custom orders take no longer than any of the stock sizes.
USPS and FedEx provides insurance up to $50. If you would like additional insurance contact me