This is a digital file
Digital Downloadable PDF Pattern for French Beaded Astilbe - by Lauren Harpster.
Create your very own French Beaded Astilbe to give as gifts or to decorate your home!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
The pattern is 9 pages long and contains over 20 quality pictures along with written instructions for making the flower pieces and assembly.
To work this pattern you will need to know the following French Beading Techniques:
- Continuous Loops
- Basic Frame
- General Assembly
All of these techniques are taught for free on my website - www.LaurensCreations.net/free-tutorials.html
If you would like to wrap your stems with embroidery floss after you finish your flower, you can find a free tutorial on how to do so here: http://www.laurenscreations.net/stem-wrapping.html
Lauren Harpster of Lauren’s Creations © 2015. This design and pattern is copyright protected and is offered for personal, non-commercial use only. It may not be shared, resold, or redistributed in any form, even without monetary gain. It should not be used for teaching classes. Items made from this pattern may not be sold without written consent from the author.
All sales of PDF tutorials and patterns are final and cannot be refunded.
PDF written in American English using US terms for measurement. Any applicable VAT is included in the price listed.
Most browsers on mobile devices are not capable of downloading larger sized files. To ensure minimal issues downloading I highly recommend using your computer.
* Use Coupon Code: PDFTEN for 10% off any order $15+ *
* Use Coupon Code: PDFTWENTY for 20% off any order $25+ *
* Use Coupon Code: PDFTHIRTY for 30% off any order $35+ *
* Use Coupon Code: PDFFORTY for 40% off any order $55+*
- Approx. 60 ft of 24 gauge green colored copper wire
- Approx. 90 ft of 26 gauge colored copper wire matching your petal beads
- 30-32 gauge assembly wire
- Approx. 32 grams size 11/0 seed beads in your petal color
- Approx. 60 grams size 11/0 green seed beads
- 1 x 16 gauge florist stem wire
- 3x 18 gauge florist stem wires
- Brown or Light Green floral tape
- Embroidery floss matching your floral tape (optional - for stem wrapping)
- Glue (optional - for stem wrapping)
- Wire cutters
- Bead Spinner (optional, but recommended)
- Measuring tape/ruler
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept all major credit cards through Paypal and Etsy's Direct Checkout. After payment is finalized the files will be made available to you to download.
Orders to Utah will see a 5.95% Sales Tax added at checkout.
For International Orders originating from countries with VAT laws on Digital Goods, the prices you see are inclusive of the VAT your country requires. Etsy automatically detects your location to determine which rate to show.
For physical goods shipping overseas, your country may have a VAT/GST that will be collected at delivery. These are not extra shipping charges and I am not able to collect or pay them for you.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
If you are having difficulty downloading your files, please email me at LaurenHCreationsPDF@gmail.com
If you've ordered a physical book that arrives damaged, I will allow a return or exchange upon receipt of a picture of the damage. Please contact me prior to returning the book.
© 2017 Lauren Harpster. All of the tutorials and patterns are copyright protected. PDF's may not be resold. PDF's and print books cannot be shared, scanned, or redistributed in any form, even without monetary gain. Unless stated otherwise in the individual PDF's/books, items made from my patterns may not be sold without written permission. They should not be used for teaching classes. Thank you for understanding!