This is a digital file
** Hello, please note, this is a sewing pattern, not a finished item! **
The Rollie Pollie is an all-purpose organizer featuring 4 detachable, zipped pouches that all roll up into a secure little package. Hang it up using your choice of a d-ring or grommet and fold it flat for compact storage when not in use. Hook and loop strips hold the pouches and flap securely in place. A convenient side handle makes for easy carrying. Perfect for cosmetics, sewing and craft supplies, jewelry, toys, and gift giving.
Instructions included for 3 size.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an intermediate design that requires some rectangular pieces to be cut based on measurements (vs pattern pieces) and several measurement to be taken.
Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced
See more Rollie Pollie bags here: http://www.cozynestdesign.com/?p=4372
**A paper version of this pattern is available here: https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/265335364/rollie-pollie-organizer-paper-pattern
Finished sizes: (w x h x d)
- closed: 8 x 4 3/4 x 5"(20.3 x 12.1 x 12.7cm)
- unrolls to: 8 x 20 1/2" (20.3 x 52cm)
- pouch size: 8 x 2 x 4" (20.3 x 5.1 x 10.2cm)
- closed: 9 x 5 1/2 x 5 1/2"(22.9x12.7x12.7cm)
- unrolls to: 9 x 23" (22.9 x 58.4cm)
- pouch size: 9 x 2 1/4 x 4 1/2" (22.9 x 5.7 x 11.4cm)
- closed: 10 x 5 3/4 x 6 1/2"(25.4x14.6x16.5cm)
- unrolls to: 10 x 25 1/2" (24.4 x 65cm)
- pouch size: 10 x 2 1/2 x 5" (25.4 x 6.3 x 12.7cm)
What's in the pattern:
- 23 pages (11 pages of instructions, 9 pages of pattern sheets*, 3 pages of cutting labels)
- a thoroughly tested design given the thumbs up by my amazing test team
- links to online tutorials for the trickier bits
- metric and imperial measurements
- quality line drawings and concise, detailed instructions
* Some rectangular pattern pieces are cut out using dimensions instead of pattern pieces.
Copyright Info: (c) 2015 S. Gido. All Rights Reserved.Please use this pattern to make items for commercial sale on a small scale. Design credit to Cozy Nest Design would sure be appreciated on online listings. No portion of this pattern may be distributed mechanically, electronically, or by any other method for commercial or personal use.
Due to the digital format of this item, ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept Paypal, Direct Checkout, Gift Cards.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Seat Belt Webbing Kits: Kits are custom cut to your specifications so, as a general rule, they are non-refundable. I am happy to exchange webbing if you received the wrong color or there is a defect. If you are unsure of a color, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I am happy to send swatches free of charge before your purchase.
Patterns: I'm sorry, there are no returns on digital or hard-copy sewing patterns.
Copyright Info: Please feel free use my patterns and kits to make items for commercial sale in small quantities. Design credit to Cozy Nest Design would sure be appreciated in online listings and postings. No portion of any of my sewing patterns may be distributed mechanically, electronically, or by any other method for commercial or personal use.