Vintage Retro Gift Wrapping Ribbons Christmas Birthday Special Occasions Glitter Satin Textured Marbled
Nice selection of 12 beautiful unused glittery, textured, satin and marbled gift tying ribbon; made in USA by Lion Ribbon Co., New York; a total of 164 feet or 54 2/3 yards
(3) marbled satin ribbon: metallic gold on lime green, soft white & iris purple - each roll has 12 feet and is 5/8" wide
(4) textured ribbon: lilac, soft peachy pink, white & pink - each roll has 12 feet and is 5/8" wide
(1) satin ribbon: pale lilac has 21 feet and is 1/2" wide
(4) silver glittered ribbon: light pink, white & white/yellow rolls have 17 feet each and are 1/2" wide; pinky salmon roll has 8 feet and is 7/8" wide
All are in excellent unused condition, cardboard packaging has wear on each roll, but still sturdy; these are ready for gift wrapping for Christmas & other special occasions, scrapbooking, collages or anything else you can dream up
Thank you for looking & enjoy!
* Please ask any questions before making a purchase as all sales are final *
* * ALASKA & HAWAII residents - please convo me prior to purchase for a shipping quote * *
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
I try to ship within 1-3 days. Shipping is by USPS Priority Mail or First Class mail. All packages include tracking. If there will be a delay, such as vacation, I'll let you know.
You will be notified when your package has shipped and it will include a tracking number. You can also track it on the USPS website - www.usps.com
I require insurance on all fragile items or items that are $100.00 or more. Insurance will be included in the shipping quote.
ALASKA & HAWAII: please contact me for a shipping quote before buying an item so I can give you the Priority Mail cost - I can also ship Parcel Select which takes 2-9 days and costs much less.
I DO NOT ship to Canada or Overseas.
GertsVintageGoods accepts PayPal and credit cards.
Returns & exchanges
* * * ALL SALES ARE FINAL * * * ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD "AS IS" * * *
Please ask any questions you have prior to purchase. I take accurate photos and list all measurements as well as any concerns with each item. Please remember vintage items are old and may have some wear & tear.
Once I've delivered your package to the post office, I no longer have control over it. In the event that an item is damaged or lost, I'll be happy to provide all postal documentation as needed. Filing a postal claim is the the buyer's responsibility. Postal claims should be filed at your postal branch.
I want you to be pleased with your purchase. Etsy is a great community of buyers and sellers. If you have concerns or issues, please let me know right away. Contact me through Etsy conversations - we'll work together for a positive outcome & experience.
If you're thrilled with your treasure(s), please leave positive feedback! I will do the same!