Vintage Crochet Patterns Doilies Runners Ruffles Cutwork Mid-Century Designs 1940s Lily Mills Company Book 1600 Instant PDF Download
This is a digital file
Doilies Runners Ruffles Cutwork Mid-Century Designs
LILY MILLS DOILIES TO TREASURE
VOLUME 1600 VINTAGE 1940’s
Vintage Crochet Doilies Runners Ruffles Cutwork Patterns
Doilies that brighten your home and refresh your living.
1. Rose in Bloom Doily Set
2. Clover-Leaf Doily Pattern
3. Doily in Filet Crochet Lace
4. Shadow Filet Doily
5. Hostess Delight Set
6. Pineapple All In A Whirl Vanity Set
7. Sheer Witchery Doily Set
8. Centerpiece in Shadow Filet Friendship Plume
9. Frilly Ruffle Centerpiece
10. Strategic Stripe Davenport Sofa and Chair Set
11. Check with A Delicate Air Table Doily Set
12. Time Out For Refreshments Crochet Doilies
13. Party Frills Sherbet Doilies
14. Crocheted Cutwork Centerpiece Pattern
15. Ruffles Run Riot Ruffle Doily Pattern
16. Pick a Daisy Breakfast Doily Set
17. Rippling Stripes Table Mats
18. Buffet Doily Star of Them All Buffet Set
19. Tomorrow’s Heirloom Buffet Runner Scarf
20. Table Scarf in Filet Crochet
21. Breakfast Tray Mats
22. Oval Bread Tray Doily
23. Breakfast In The Garden Luncheon Set
24. Coaster Refreshment Set Pretty Props
25. Three In –A-Row Trio Tricks Shelf Liners
26. Oriental Fantasy Doily Pattern
Just a reminder this is a digital item, your purchased pattern files will be available for download after your payment is confirmed.
Each page of this eBook has been scanned in high quality 400 dpi and then digitally restored giving you that vintage look and feel.
Printing your digital pattern, is a breeze and saves so much space, take it from a collector.
Please make sure that you print scale is set at 100% (in most cases this should be the default setting).
View other items in my shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Dazespast
View all my vintage 1920’s patterns here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Dazespast?section_id=5945392
Do you like 30’s Knitting & Crochet Patterns? View my vintage 1930’s patterns here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Dazespast?section_id=5945394
Fabulous 40’s, view my vintage 40’s pattern collection here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Dazespast?section_id=15203717
Do you like the Flirty Fifties style? View 1950’s vintage patterns here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Dazespast?section_id=15207000
Do you like the Sexy Sixties? View my 60’s pattern collection here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Dazespast?section_id=15207002
Do you like the hang-loose styles of the 70’s? View my vintage 1970’s patterns here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Dazespast?section_id=15207004
Sugar & Spice and Puppy Dog Tails: Discover our vintage patterns for children toddlers infants and babies here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Dazespast?section_id=15399304
Would you rather own original vintage patterns? You can find my original patterns at www.dazespast.com
My Dazespast Vintage Pattern Blog is here: http://blog.vintagepatternsdazespast.com/
Visit my lively FaceBook page is here: https://www.facebook.com/FreeVintagePatternsDazespast
Do you prefer Pinterest I am here: http://www.pinterest.com/rsprowls/
Digital Reproduction - Copyright Dazespast, All Rights Reserved.
You might also like
More from this seller
Dazespast appreciates your business I accept credit card payments through PayPal, for your safety and mine.
Please remember: You do not need a Paypal account to use your credit card. Please choose Paypal as your checkout method. From your shopping cart please click "Pay Now". You will see the option to pay with credit or debit card – no sign-up necessary and the PayPal sign-in screen.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
You are entitled to a full refund if you purchased a duplicate pattern, or in the case of buying the wrong size, exchanges are always excepted.
Refunds are always through PayPal.
Before offering any vintage pattern or reference material for sale.
The copyright status is thoroughly researched. The original copyright for the publication has expired. We own a physical copy of the original source material this pattern was published in and therefore the right to sell digital copies of its contents.
The pattern you are purchasing was scanned and digitally restored by Dazezpast Vintage Patterns ©