Flaming Red Sumac is an eye-catcher for any wreath or arrangement. Our sumac is picked at its prime for its deep rich red color. These bright red velvety berries are clustered along their numerous stems, similar to very small grapes. They can be left on the stem, or separated for smaller creations like resin jewelry.
Handle the sumac with care; some berries will detach over time and while handling, but the clusters can last for many years.
The bundles weigh from 124 to 132 grams and the main stems are 7-9" long.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
All items are lovingly packaged and when necessary are anchored to the box. You can be confident that your item(s) will arrive in the same condition as shown in the pictures.
- Product in stock ships the same day payment is received/funded.
- Custom dye orders can take up to 3 days to process (allows for dying & drying time) and is shipped the same day payment is received/funded.
- Custom arrangements are typically completed within 1 week and is shipped the same day payment is received/funded. If custom color is included, then allow up to 2 weeks to complete.
With stems, most of our fleurs are too long for USPS First Class (the cheapest method I have found to ship). If you only need the heads, please let us know and we’ll cut down the stems to travel First Class. Otherwise, we typically ship using USPS Priority (1-3 days), Parcel Post (2-9 days) and FedEx Ground (2-7 days) for arrangements.
INTERNATIONAL SHOPPERS - If you don’t see your country listed, contact us and we’ll get you set up! We will work with you to determine the cheapest way to ship to you. Keep in mind that the cheapest method I have found is shipping USPS First Class. To meet First Class criteria, containers cannot be greater than 36 total inches (L+W+H). If greater than 36 total inches, shipping will cost significantly more.
We accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover and Etsy gift cards as online payments. We do not accept personal/business checks or money orders for purchases at this time.
Product purchased in the state of Texas will be charged 8.25% sales tax.
Returns & exchanges
If you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact us with your concerns. Normally we can work something out that’s fair for everyone as we want you to be happy with your purchase.
If your order arrives in a damaged box, please take pictures of 1) the box itself showing the damage; 2) the item before you take it out of the box and; 3) the item after removed from the box. Your pictures afford us the ability to file claim with USPS and process your refund. Please understand that refunds for damaged goods cannot be processed without pictures and a signed affidavit confirming damage.
If the box is not damaged but your item inside the box is, please contact us so that we can discuss a refund or replacement. Your feedback will help us correct packing techniques for future orders.
Our products are NOT edible and the color in fleurs vary by the type of fleur (some are darker than others), dyes and pictures (product can look to be a different color in digital format).
HOW CUSTOM COLOR ORDERS WORK;
- Pick out the fleur you want in our shop.
- Email us a picture of the color you need and the name of our fleur you want dyed.
- We will dye your fleurs then confirm the color by sending you a picture of the end result.
- You approve the color and we create a custom order post just for you.
- You will be notified that your order is ready for payment.
- Once payment is received/funded (wait can be up to 3 days with certain payment options) we ship your order!
- If you’re not happy with the color, we work with you until you are.
- We price our bouquets by how much product we use
- We'll email you two bouquet designs
- You pick the one you want or make suggestions
- Purchase is not required as we will find good homes for them. :)
- If you absolutely love the bouquet and want to purchase, we'll create a custom order and Etsy will notify you that your bouquet(s) are lovingly packed and ready to ship!
UNDOING YOUR BUNDLE
- Cut the cellophane off starting at the bottom then undo the rubber band.
- Place your bundle on a table and allow it to fall apart.
- If the heads get tangled, separate each stem one by one using your fingers while working your hand towards the top of the bundle or slowly roll one stem between your first finger and thumb to loosen from the bunch.
Our fleurs are fairly hardy, but their color may fade if exposed to bright sunlight for an extended amount of time.
FREE SAMPLE with purchase!!! Do you like more than one fleur in our shop but not sure if you can use it? To help with this dilemma, we are offering one free stem or fleur head of your choice for every bundle you buy. The only thing we ask is that the free stem cannot be longer than the longest stem in the purchased bundle.