Vintage inspired Bunny - pdf pattern to make a 1950 's vintage inspired bunny rabbit soft toy and apron.
- I created this unique sewing pattern using my Mother's original bunny rabbit purchased in a London corner shop in 1946. The original bunny is shown in the last image.
- For anyone who appreciates nostalgia and uniqueness and old childhood storybooks.
- The bunny or pattern is not found anywhere else on the internet as it is my own reproduction from my Mother's original.
- He stands approximately 14" high.
- LISTING IS FOR A PDF DOWNLOAD PATTERN - Full size pattern and PHOTOGRAPHIC step by step instructions. (STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY).
- Benjamin Bunny can be hand sewn or made by machine. I made him on a very old and very cherished 'Vickers' hand crank sewing machine. It is over 70 years old and in almost perfect working condition. There is something very comforting about using an old sewing machine... a precious moment imprinted with every stitch.
- I made the Bunny with a mixture of Donegal tweed, wool felt and suedette and for the stuffing, good old cotton wool. He is very rewarding to make and a treasure to love forever.
The PDF pattern consists of: * Step-by-step PHOTOGRAPHIC instructions. * Full scale pattern ready to print.
YOU WILL NEED: Fabric remnants, toy eyes (or embroider), embroidery or tapestry yarn for face, thread, scissors, sewing machine (or can be hand sewn).
~ Your PDF pattern will be INSTANTLY available after purchase, so you can download and start creating STRAIGHT AWAY!
Pattern and finished bunny are for personal use only. Mass production of ready made rabbits and re-sale and distribution of pattern pieces and instructions is expressly prohibited. Thank you for respecting this.
NOTE: Pattern does not include ready-made dolls, their outfits, accessories, supplies or fabric.
Pattern is so detailed. Photos and plenty of instructions. Thank you so much!
Feb 2, 2016 by Terry
A very nice sewing pattern. Very easy downloaded
Jan 2, 2016 by Sharon Korner
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I accept payment by PayPal only. Payment to be received within 2 days of purchase please.
Returns & exchanges
Terms & Conditions A full refund minus postage is offered on goods that you would like to return. Notification of intent must be made in writing first using the contact link within 7 days of receipt of item if in the UK and 14 days of receipt of item if outside the UK. Please note that requests for refunds and exchanges after this time scale will be at our discretion and we reserve the right to refuse after this time.
Goods must be in unused condition with labels still intact.
A: You are allowed to make a small quantity (10 max) to sell at craft shows and on Etsy but I do require that any person that creates and sells a similar character or anything else from the kits, to add to their listing or hang tag - "The original character was designed by Susannah Dashwood, copyright 2012." Susannah Dashwood. Etsy ID: malphi, Website: www.susannahdashwood.com.
Please contact me if you are a Teacher and interested in using a kit or pattern as part of your sewing class and I will be glad to discuss this with you.