The Premier Brand of Chalk Markers for Professionals High-quality Versachalk wet erase markers are dust-free and easy to erase. They create sharper lines—perfect for complicated designs. The premium liquid chalk ink from Germany lasts longer and does not cause accidental smudging, so you don’t have to worry about erasures and revamping artwork. Designs done with Versachalk liquid chalk markers emulate the handmade quality of regular chalk while maintaining a clean and polished look.
Versachalk Liquid Chalk Markers versus Ordinary Chalk ✓ NO MESSY CHALK DUST—Liquid chalk ink is dustless—perfect for those prone to allergies, asthma, dust sensitivity, or just anyone tired of breathing in chalk dust! ✓ BRIGHTER LINES—Chalk pens draw smoother and brighter. None of those pale streaks from regular chalk. ✓ WRITE ON ANYTHING—Draw on any non-porous surface, including glass windows, plastic containers, metal serving platters, faux-wood veneer... or even your refrigerator!
The World is Your Chalkboard! Michelangelo had the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. Students and teachers the world over have... the chalkboard. Botticelli had the paintbrush. We have… liquid chalk markers!
The brilliance of having liquid chalk markers in your artist’s toolkit is that you can take them anywhere and use them everywhere (almost*). Why limit yourself?
Decorate wine glasses with swirls and monograms. Draw a calendar on your refrigerator door. Label your mason jars by writing directly on their chalkboard lids. Write or draw on cut-up chalkboard vinyl sheets in different shapes and sizes. Stick them on your choice of container or bric-a-brac. Name your plants by using liquid chalk directly on metal pots or write on chalkboard labels and stick them onto planters.
Place your carwash advertising on a window. Entice diners with mouthwatering menus. Pretend you’re Einstein and solve the world’s problems with diagrams on whiteboards. Exhibit graffiti on a truck (with permission, of course). Recreate the globe by making up your own countries. Decorate your cat’s scratching post. Emulate street artists by sketching hopscotch squares on your driveway. Propose to your girlfriend (or boyfriend) on her/his bedroom wall. Apologize to your parents by scribbling a gigantic SORRY on a windshield. Just make sure it belongs to your car, not theirs! With liquid chalk markers, the possibilities are endless. We invite you to spread your art throughout the world.
* Versachalk liquid chalk markers are easily erasable and smear-free when used on non-porous surfaces, including: ✓ chalkboards ✓ glass ✓ slate ✓ vinyl ✓ plastic ✓ metal
1. How would I know if my product is defective? >> An item is defective when the product you receive doesn’t work as intended.
2. How can I be eligible for a refund? >> Refunds will be granted upon return of the purchased item in its original, brand new condition. >> Refunds must be requested for any reason within 60 days from the date of purchase. >> We will process the refund once we have received the return.
3. Do you allow item exchange? >> Yes. We allow item exchanges as long as it’s within 60 days from the date of purchase. >> Customer must shoulder the price difference if the item requested for exchange is priced higher than the original order. >> We will process the exchange once we have received the return.
4. Who covers the return shipping? >> We offer free customer returns within 60 days of purchase for any reason for US orders. >> For non-US orders, we will provide a $10 credit in the event that an item needs to be shipped back to us.
5. Is the shipping fee refundable? >> No, the shipping fee is non-refundable.
6. Holiday Return Policy >> We have an extended return policy for orders made from October 1st to December 25th. >> The deadline for holiday returns is February 28th of the following year.