29 Nautical Top with Peg Pants (Audio Tutorial for Passap DUO 80 & E6000 Knitting Machine) Short-Cut Shapings (R)
This is a digital file
Audio Row-by-Row instructions for the Passap® Knitting Machine
Level 1 (Beginner/Intermediate)
Knit on E6000, Instr. for DUO 80
Ladies sizes - Small, Medium and Large (Pants) & Medium (Top with Form Program for other sizes)
Includes DesignaKnit (pat) files and Creation (cut) files for Nautical and Pant designs and a modified Nautical design to punch for the DUO 80
Snug fitting legging type pants are great in design or plain
This pattern works great with any two color design
Top has a wide 2 X 1 rib at the bottom
Three quarter length sleeves with a shaped cap
Just the right weight for most any season
Mix and match with any of our skirts for a dressier look
Includes Cut Neckline using our Short-Cut Shapings method just for the Passap
Suggested Yarn: Bramwell's Hobby OR Yeoman's Gringa
THE DIGITAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1) Instructions and diagrams for the Nautical Top, Peg pants & Short-Cut Shapings(R) Neckline Technique with photos - 24Diagrams.pdf
2) Nautical and Pant Designs (.cut files for Creation 6 or other Designing Software).
*****ROW-BY-ROW KNITTING INSTRUCTIONS BY TAPE*****
3) Audio instructions for the Front and Back of the Sweater - 29Audio1.mp3
4) Audio instructions for Sleeves and Neckline - 29Audio2.mp3
5) Audio instructions for Neckline continued - 29Audio3.mp3
6) Audio instructions for Pants, Waist-band and Finish Work - 29Audio4.mp3
You may play the MP3 files directly from your laptop/desktop computer. Or if you wish to play the MP3 files on a Smart device (iPad, iPhone or other brands) first save them in a cloud storage app from your laptop/desktop computer. And then open them on your smart device. The one I prefer is DropBox.
* The MP3 files are fairly large and will take a few minutes to download. Please be patient. It will be worth the wait.
BECAUSE OF THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, REFUNDS DO NOT APPLY.