This is a digital file
So here's the pattern for the Toriel plushie I posted 2 weeks ago that you can find here: http://hoppip.deviantart.com/art/Toriel-plushie-573625765
- Complete set of instructions
- The full pattern, with markings to show what stuff is and all scaled to A4 (here's a sample: http://sta.sh/01lmsp5r56yg)
- .pes files for the face and royal crest embroidery (made for a 10cm x 10cm hoop)
- .psd and .sai files for the pattern so you can move stuff around
- tech support from me if you get confused or if something is unclear
You are allowed to modify the pattern as you wish and even use it for future projects. Please don't just take this pattern and make loads of plushies from it to sell!
If you do make a plushie out of this, let me know, I'd love to see how it turned out! Feedback on my pattern or instructions is also welcome, since this is my first time doing this!
(All standard legal stuff applies; I will not be held responsible if something goes horribly wrong, this is a digital product so I can't give refunds, etc etc.)