This is a digital file
This Double Twisted Wire Weave Necklace Tutorial includes 9 pages of step-by-step instructions as well as numerous clear, close-up photos.
It has been written for crafters who have advanced beginner wire weaving knowledge, though, the instructions are very in-depth.
The tools needed are:
Tools and Supplies:
• (11) lengths of 18g (gauge) round copper wire at 7” each.
• 28g round copper wire for weaving.
• Small amount of 18g wire for the clasp
• Wire to Wire Wrap Beads (20g – 24g)
• Three 8mm-10mm Beads for Pendant
• 15-20 smaller accent beads for chain
• 15-20 small copper beads for chain
• 3 small jump rings to attach chain to pendant and clasp.
• Pliers; Chain and Round Nose
• Wire (Flush) Cutters
• Eye Protection
• Wire Clamp or Painters Tape
You might also like
More from this seller
Returns & exchanges
I hope that you love any item that you purchase from my shop as much as I did making it. If you are not totally happy with an order, please contact me within 7 days of delivery so we can arrange for a refund or replacement.
If you see an item that you would like more customized (ie, color, size, etc), please contact me. I love a challenge so would be happy to accommodate.