This is a digital file
There is no other piece of garment as classic as jeans. They are surprisingly easy to make. Once you get the right fit, you’ll never want to buy another pair, ever! Liana Stretch Jeans are designed to fit real women. These mid-rise jeans have three different leg options – skinny, straight and boot. You will want to live in these jeans 24/7!
Liana Stretch Jeans Feature:
- Options for skinny, straight and boot cut legs
- Mid-rise that sits higher in the back for better coverage
- Classic five-pocket design with optional back pocket flaps
- Pocket stay to keep pockets in place and trim the tummy
- Layers feature–print only the sizes you need
- An additional large format file that you can send to your print shop to print
Sizes: 00 to 20 (all sizes included in download)
Size Chart: http://itch-to-stitch.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Liana-Stretch-Jeans-PDF-Sewing-Pattern-Size-Chart.png
Primary Fabric: Use a 7 to 12 oz (237 to 406 gsm) stretch denim fabric with 20% to 25% stretch. You may use twill or corduroy with similar weight and stretch. See “Choosing Your Size” in the instructions if you are using a fabric with more stretch.
Lining Fabric: Use a stable, non stretch woven fabric for the lining. Quilting cotton is a great choice.
Skill Level: Intermediate+
Don’t want to print and tape paper together? Liana Stretch Jeans pattern now includes an additional large format file that you can send to your print shop to print!
Detailed sew-along with lots of photos: http://itch-to-stitch.com/tag/liana-stretch-jeans-sewalong/