1960s MOD Panelled Slim Sheath Dress in 3 Versions - CHOOSE Your Size (10 or 12) - VINTAGE Sewing Pattern Style 2164
UNIQUE TO ETSY! A RARE OUT OF PRINT PATTERN!
This is an original vintage sewing pattern that has not been cut or used - Style 2164 in YOUR CHOICE of Size 10 or 12.
This pattern includes all the pieces to make a Misses' Dress. Dress with panelled front has back zip fastening and darts. View A and B have stand collar and set-in sleeves. View A sleeves are below elbow length. View B has short sleeves. View C is collarless and sleeveless.
Size 10 - Bust 32.5, Waist 24, Hip 34.5"
Size 12 - Bust 34, Waist 25.5, Hip 36"
Cute and Flattering Vintage Fashion!
This pattern is dated 1968. All Sizes - The envelope is slightly yellowed and dog-earred at the top but the interior pattern remains completely uncut with original factory folding. Ready to use!
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
I will ship your order within 48 hours of confirmed payment.
I live in CANADA! I use Canada Post Lettermail - Air (10-21 Business Days to the US), and do my best to keep costs low, yet keep your purchase safe on it's way. Please do not order from my shop if you cannot wait for your pattern.
I will definitely combine your purchases and charge as close to the ACTUAL shipping cost as charged by the post office as I can.
I use the address provided by ETSY to ship your package. It is very important that you insure the address provided is correct! I cannot be held responsible for packages lost or shipped to incorrectly listed addresses.
More expedient shipping is available, but it is often VERY expensive. Check http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/personal/productsservices/send/lettersdocuments.jsf#Rates for more details.
International buyers are responsible for any and all import duties or customs fees.
I WILL NOT SHIP TO AFRICA. I have had too many expensive packages go missing, so will no longer consider shipping to Africa.
My favorite payment method is Paypal!
I will also accept Direct Checkout through Etsy.
I can also accept well concealed cash in an envelope, or cash payments in person. Contact me to arrange payment.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Buyer to pay return shipping, full cost of item will be refunded, minus shipping and handling charges.
Request a cancellation BEFORE the item has shipped, and please provide a reason so I can endeavor make my shop better! I cannot accept a cancellation immediately after the item has shipped, unless the item is returned to me in the condition it was shipped.
I cannot be held responsible when buyers provide incorrect addresses to Etsy. I use the address provided by ETSY, not Paypal, so insure it is correctly listed, or include a note at time of purchase.
Note that items are vintage in nature, and so expect them to have seen their years. I always do my best to describe the items honestly and accurately, to avoid any confusion.
Because most of my sewing patterns are vintage and pre-owned, I check each vintage sewing pattern for completeness, for the pattern pieces and the instruction sheets. ALL PATTERNS have all pieces and instructions sheets UNLESS SPECIFICALLY NOTED.
I live in a smoke-free home, and if patterns have a smokey smell I will disclose it in the listing. Feel free to contact me with any concerns at all.
I am happy to create custom listings upon request.
I can also RESERVE a pattern for you, at your request, for up to 2 weeks. After this time it will go back into my normal listings if it is not purchased.
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of patterns, for example), if you contact me directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving my services.
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Diane Will, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Diane Will, 9 Gardiner Avenue, Regina, SK, CANADA
Friendly disclaimer: This information is for educational and informational purposes only. The content should not be construed as legal advice. It is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an lawyer-client relationship. The author and Etsy, Inc. disclaim all responsibility for any and all losses, damages, or causes of action that may arise or be connected with the use of these materials. Please consult a licensed lawyer in your area with specific legal questions or concerns.