13 Raglan Sweater with Cut Shaped V-Neck (Audio Tutorial for Passap DUO 80 & E6000 Knitting Machine) Short-Cut Shapings (R)
This is a digital file
Audio Row-by-Row instructions for the Passap® Knitting Machine
Level 1 (Beginner/Intermediate)
Knit on DUO 80, Instr. for E6000
Ladies sizes - Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
Includes DesignaKnit (pat) files and Creation (cut) files
Knit in a 3 X 3 rib tuck stitch
Easy technique for decreasing three stitches at a time on the raglan area
Shaped doubled over stockenette band
Bottom of sweater and sleeves have a 1 X 1 doubled over rib hem
Includes Cut Neckline using our Short-Cut Shapings method just for the Passap
Suggested Yarn: Bramwell's Duo Magic OR Tamm's Kitty
THE DIGITAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1) Instructions and diagrams for Raglan V-Neck Sweater & Short-Cut Shapings(R) Neckline Technique with photos - 13Diagrams.pdf
*****ROW-BY-ROW KNITTING INSTRUCTIONS BY TAPE*****
2) Audio instructions for the Front and Back of the Sweater - 13Audio1.mp3
3) Audio instructions for the Sleeves - 13Audio2.mp3
4) Audio instructions for Neckline and Finish Work - 13Audio3.mp3
*** Detailed instructions for the U80/U100/U100E
You may play the MP3 files directly from your laptop/desktop computer. Or if you wish to play the MP3 files on a Smart device (iPad, iPhone or other brands) first save them in a cloud storage app from your laptop/desktop computer. And then open them on your smart device. The one I prefer is DropBox.
* The MP3 files are fairly large and will take a few minutes to download. Please be patient. It will be worth the wait.
BECAUSE OF THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, REFUNDS DO NOT APPLY.