2 Simple Intarsia with Tube Pants (Audio Tutorial for Passap DUO 80 & E6000 Knitting Machine) Short-Cut Shapings (R)
This is a digital file
Audio Row-by-Row instructions for the Passap® Knitting Machine
Level 1 (Beginner/Intermediate)
Knit on DUO 80, Instr. for E6000
Two color Geometric intarsia top (Automatic on the Passap)
Round 1 X 1 rib neckband is sandwiched on
Pants are knit tubular eliminating side seams
Includes Cut Neckline using our Short-Cut Shapings method just for the Passap
Suggested Yarn: Tamm's Can Cun
THE DIGITAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1) Instructions and diagrams for a Intarsia Sweater, Tube Pants & Short-Cut Shapings(R) Neckline Technique with photos - 2Diagrams.pdf
2) Intarsia design (.pat files for DesignaKnit and .cut files for Creation 6 or other Designing Software).
*****ROW-BY-ROW KNITTING INSTRUCTIONS BY TAPE*****
3) Audio instructions for the Front and Back of the Sweater - 2Audio1.mp3
4) Audio instructions for Sleeves and Neckline - 2Audio2.mp3
5) Audio instructions for Pants, Waistband and Finish Work - 2Audio3.mp3
*** Detailed instructions for the U80/U100/U100E
You may play the MP3 files directly from your laptop/desktop computer. Or if you wish to play the MP3 files on a Smart device (iPad, iPhone or other brands) first save them in a cloud storage app from your laptop/desktop computer. And then open them on your smart device. The one I prefer is DropBox.
* The MP3 files are fairly large and will take a few minutes to download. Please be patient. It will be worth the wait.
BECAUSE OF THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, REFUNDS DO NOT APPLY.