Printable single-sided invitation file available for download. I will fill in your personal information for you or you can edit the file yourself.
5.5" x 4.25" (A-2 size) 4-up on a page You will need A-2 size envelopes to mail your invitations.
INSTRUCTIONS: • Add listing to your cart and choose payment option
• In “Note to Seller” box fill in the following: – Honoree's Name – Date/Time – Address of Event – RSVP Recipient/Date/Contact Information – Registry Information, if applicable – Other information you'd like added, if possible on this particular card
• You will receive a digital proof to approve/change within 1-2 business days
• Once approved, the high-resolution pdf file will be emailed to you 4-up on an 8.5" x 11" page, ready for printing.
• Print on card stock at home, give file to your local printer or take to copy shop (Office Max, Staples, Kinkos etc.)
• Trim at the halfway marks horizontally and vertically (4.25" mark across top of sheet and 5.5" mark down the length of the sheet)
• You can download the file and fill in the information yourself (after payment confirmation, you will receive an email stating that your invitation is ready for download)
• You will download editable pdf file, edit to your liking and print as explained above
***If you have any questions or problems, please contact me immediately so I can fix the issue.
Thank you for your purchase!
Check back often, as I will be adding more invitations all the time!
I would appreciate feedback but before you leave negative feedback, contact me to discuss any problems. Thank you!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I accept Paypal and Etsy Gift Cards
Returns & exchanges
If you must cancel a CUSTOM order already in production, there will be a 35% fee to cover the time already spent on your order. If we are printing your job for you and are at the printing stage, there will be no refunds given.
YOU will have final say in the item I am designing for you. Your approval of that item is a binding agreement between us. Please proof-read very well to ensure there are no issues after downloading.
If I am printing your job and shipping it to you, you will approve the paperstock, quantity and colors beforehand, thus making this a binding agreement. Please read everything completely before approving it to print.
Proofing takes a good eye and requires patience. I will do my part in trying to catch errors but ultimately, YOU are responsible to find any errors in your final proof. If you approve it as print-ready, then it prints as is.
If you DOWNLOAD an invitation to print yourself, there will be no refunds.
– None of my designs may be sold or distributed – You may not claim designs as your own – Becky's Design Center is not responsible for user errors – Colors vary from screen to screen as well as from printer to printer. The colors you see are not guaranteed to be exact – If you do not understand something or have questions, please message me before purchasing downloadable art – Proof carefully. Once approved, spelling or text errors will not be my responsibility