SMAUGGS handmade lampwork bead with necklace (17mm, 50cm), glass, white, black, hole 2mm
I`ll make this bead at my torch in my little studio in germany. It is black with a lot of white dots.
The hole is 2mm wide, the stainless steel necklace with a length of 50cm is includet.
If you need a different length please ask!
I use glass from Effettre and Double Helix.
All my beads are anealed in my digitally controlled kiln and carefully cleaned.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Shipping is $ 5.00.
Combined shipping for all additional items you buy and pay at the same time is free.
I`ll ship the items as soon as i receive the payment but please allow the package about 10 days to arrive.
Some beads are made to order. Please notice that it will take 5-7 days to create the beads!
All my beads are kiln anealed. I`ll ship them in a secure package, wrapped safely.
Please feel free to contact me if there are any problems, we will always find a solution!
International customers please pay by PayPal.
European customers may also pay via bank transfer (Euro!).
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
(A ‘consumer’ is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities.)
Instructions for revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without specifying any reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days with effect from the day,
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the products, provided you had ordered one or more products within the scope of a standard order and this/these product/products is/are delivered uniformly;
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the last product, provided you had ordered several products within the scope of a standard order and these products are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the last part delivery or the last unit, provided you had ordered a product, which is delivered in several part deliveries or units;
In order to exercise your revocation right, you must inform us (Christiane Imkamp, Antoniusstr. 2, 59269 Beckum, ) of your decision to revoke this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent via post, fax or email). You can use the enclosed specimen revocation form for this, which however is not mandatory.
In order to safeguard the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification about the exercise of the revocation right before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall repay all the payments, which we received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs, which arise from that fact that you selected a form of delivery other than the most reasonable standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification about the revocation of this contract from you. We use the same means of payment, which you had originally used during the original transaction, for this repayment unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; you will not be charged any fees owing to this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until the products are returned to us or until you have furnished evidence that you have sent the products back to us, depending on whichever is earlier.
You must return or transfer the products to us immediately and, in any case, at the latest within fourteen days with effect from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is maintained if you send the products before the expiry of the fourteen-day deadline.
You bear the direct costs for returning the products.
You must pay for any depreciation of the products only if this depreciation can be attributed to any handling with you that was not necessary for checking the condition, features and functionality of the products.
Criteria for exclusion or expiry
The revocation right is not available for contracts
• for delivery of products, which are not prefabricated and for whose manufacturing an individual selection or stipulation by the consumer is important or which are clearly tailored to the personal requirements of the consumer;
• for delivery of products, which can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would be exceeded quickly;
• for delivery of alcoholic drinks, whose price was agreed at the time of concluding the contract, which however can be delivered 30 days after the conclusion of the contract at the earliest and whose current value depends on the fluctuations in the market, on which the entrepreneur has no influence;
• for delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The revocation right expires prematurely in case of contracts
• for delivery of sealed products, which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after the delivery;
• for delivery of products if they have been mixed inseparably with other goods after the delivery, owing to their condition;
• for delivery of sound or video recording or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after the delivery.
Specimen - revocation form
(If you wish to revoke the contract, please fill up this form and send it back to us.)
- To Christiane Imkamp, Antoniusstr. 2, 59269 Beckum, :
- I/we (*) herewith revoke the contract concluded by me/ us (*) regarding the purchase of the following products (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of a notification on paper)
(*) Cross out the incorrect option.
Standard Business Terms and customer information / data protection declaration
I. Standard business terms
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following business terms are applicable to all the contracts which you conclude with us as a supplier (Christiane Imkamp) via the etsy Internet platform. Unless otherwise agreed upon, the inclusion, if necessary, of your own conditions is ruled out.
(2) A ‘consumer’ in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities. The term ‘businessman’ refers to every natural person, legal person or legally responsible partnership that concludes a legal transaction in pursuance of his/its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject-matter of the contract is the selling of products.
(2) If we set up an item vis-a-vis etsy, the activation of the supply-side domain at etsy encompasses the binding offer associated with the conclusion of a purchase contract under the conditions specified on the page associated with the item in question.
(3) The purchase agreement takes place via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The products intended for purchase are moved to the "shopping cart". You can select the "shopping cart" using the appropriate buttons on the navigation bar and make changes there at any time. After selecting the payment method and selecting "proceed to checkout" or "pay with PayPal", personal information and payment data is entered. Finally, all of the order data is shown again on the order summary page.
If you use an upfront payment system (e.g. Paypal or Sofortüberweisung), you will initially be transferred to the website of the payment system provider. Finally, you will be routed back to Etsy on the order summary page.
Before submitting the order, you have the ability once more to review or change any information on the order summary page (you may also use the "back" button on the Internet browser), or to cancel the purchase.
By clicking the appropriate button to submit the order, you declare acceptance of the order in a legally binding way by which the purchase agreement takes place.
(4) The execution of the order and the sending of all the details necessitated by the conclusion of the contract take place via e-mail, in a partially-automated manner. Consequently, you have to ensure that the e-mail address that you have deposited with us is the correct one, and that the receipt of the respective e-mails is guaranteed. In particular, you have to ensure that the respective e-mails are not blocked by a SPAM filter.
§ 3 Individually-designed products
(1) You are to use the on-line ordering system to provide us with the respective details, texts or files that are necessary for the customised designing of the products in question. This can also be done via e-mail, in which case it must be done in a prompt manner after the contract has been concluded. Any potential specifications issued by the supplier regarding file formats are to be borne in mind.
(2) You are obligated to ensure that you do not transfer data whose contents violate the rights of external parties (especially copyrights, rights to names and trademark rights) or break existing laws. You explicitly free us from any and all claims related to this matter that may be raised by external parties. This also applies to the costs associated with any legal representation that may become necessary in this regard.
(3) We do not check the transferred data for textual accuracy. In this respect, we assume no liability for errors.
(4) Insofar as such a provision is specified in the product description, you shall receive a correction template from us, which you should check in a prompt manner. If you approve of the design, you are to approve the correction template for execution through a counter-signature in text format (e.g. e-mail).
Tasks related to the creation of the product in question are not carried out without your approval.
You are responsible for checking the correction template for accuracy and completeness and bringing any potential errors to our attention. We assume no liability for unqueried errors.
§ 4 Right of retention, reservation of proprietary rights
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if the situation in question involves claims arising from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price is paid in full.
§ 5 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights are applicable.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to promptly check the product for completeness, visible defects and transport damage as soon as it is delivered, and promptly disclose your complaints to us and the shipping company in writing. Even if you do not comply with this request, it shall have no effect on your legal warranty claims.
§ 6 Choice of law
(1) German law shall apply. This choice of law only applies to customers if it does not result in the revocation of the protection guaranteed by the mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which the respective customer’s usual place of residence is located (benefit-of-the-doubt principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods are explicitly inapplicable.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court resolution of disputes (ODR platform), which can be viewed under https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information regarding the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps associated with the conclusion of the contract, the contract conclusion itself and the correction options are executed in accordance to the regulations "conclusion of the contract" in our standard business terms (part I.).
3. Contractual language, saving the text of the contract
3.1 Contract language shall be English.
3.2 The complete text of the contract is not saved with us. Before the order is sent, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser’s print function. After the order is received by us, the order data, the legally-mandated details related to distance selling contracts and the standard business terms are re-sent to you via e-mail.
4. Main features of the product or service
The key features of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective quote.
5. Prices and payment arrangements
5.1 The prices mentioned in the respective offers represent total prices, as do the shipping costs. They include all the price components, including all the incidental taxes.
5.2 The dispatch costs that are incurred are not included in the purchase price. They can be viewed by clicking the appropriate button on our website or in the respective quote, are shown separately over the course of the order transaction and must additionally be borne by you, insofar as free delivery is not confirmed.
5.3 The payment methods that are available to you are shown by clicking the appropriate button on our website or are disclosed in the respective quote.
5.4 Unless otherwise specified for the respective payment methods, the payment claims arising from the contract that has been concluded become payable immediately.
6. Delivery conditions
6.1 The delivery conditions, delivery date and existing supply restrictions, if applicable, can be found by clicking the appropriate button on our website or in the respective quote.
Unless a different period is specified in the item description or our delivery conditions, the goods are delivered within 3-5 days after the conclusion of the contract (in case an advance payment has been agreed upon, after the payment authorisation).
6.2 If you are a consumer, the following is statutorily regulated: The risk of the sold item accidentally being destroyed or degraded during shipping only passes over to you when the item in question is delivered, regardless of whether or not the shipping operation is insured. This condition does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company that has not been specified by us or a person who has otherwise been appointed to execute the shipping operation.
7. Statutory warranty right
Liability for defects is governed by the “Warranty” provisions in our General Terms and Conditions of Business (Part I).
last update: 07.12.2017
Data protection declaration
Welcome to our etsy sites!
We attach maximum importance to protecting your data and safeguarding your privacy. Therefore, we provide information below regarding collection and use of personal data while using our etsy sites.
Anonymous data collection
You can visit our etsy sites without having to provide any personal details. We do not save any personal data in this connection.
Collection, processing and use of personal data
We collect personal data (particulars of personal or objective relationships of a particular or definable natural person) only within the scope provided by you.
Your personal data is processed and used for completing and processing your order and also for processing your requests.
After the contract is processed completely, all the personal data is first saved taking into account the retention periods under fiscal and commercial law and then deleted after the expiry of the deadline, if you have not approved of the further processing and use.
Forwarding personal data
Your data is not forwarded to third parties without your explicit consent. Only our service partners, which we require for handling the contractual relationship, are excluded from this. In these cases, we strictly adhere to the specifications of the Federal Data Protection Act. The scope of the data transfer is restricted to a minimum.
Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service by Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files, which are saved on your computer and which allow analysing the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your usage of this website is generally transferred to a Google server in USA and saved there. If IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address is however abbreviated by Google in advance within the member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Treaty on the European Economic Area. The complete IP address is transferred to a Google server in USA and abbreviated there only in exceptional cases. Google shall use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your website use, to compile reports about the website activities and to provide additional services associated with the website use and Internet use as against the website operator. The IP address transferred from your browser within the scope of Google Analytics is not consolidated with the other data by Google. You can prevent cookies from being saved through a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we would like to bring to your attention that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website entirely in this case. In addition, you can prevent the recording of data (including your IP address) generated by the cookie and based on your website use in Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available on the following link and installing it [http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de].
Use of Facebook plug-ins
This Internet site uses plug-ins of the social network facebook.com operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook").
Whenever you display one of our Internet pages that hosts a Facebook plug-in you will be linked to the Facebook servers, a message is sent to your browser, and the plug-in is run on the Internet page. This is telling the Facebook server which of our pages you have visited. Assuming you are logged on to your Facebook member account while running the Facebook plug-in, Facebook will allocate the information to your personal Facebook user account. Further information collected and allocated by Facebook is the use of plug-in functions (like clicking on the Like button or posting a comment). To prevent this data collection and allocation, you must log off your Facebook user account before running the plug-in.
If you do not wish Facebook to collect and directly allocate the above information to your Facebook profile, you will either have to log off from Facebook before visiting our site or run a "Facebook blocker" which stops the Facebook plug-ins from running on our pages.
Using Twitter plugins
The functions of the Twitter service are integrated on our website.
Twitter is a social media portal of the company Twitter Inc.,795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, (USA).
We use Twitter plugins. If you invoke a corresponding website that has such a plugin, the data is exchanged with the Twitter servers located in the USA.
Even in case of interactions, which are possible with various Twitter plugins, the corresponding information about you is collected and transmitted to Twitter and stored there.
Moreover, if you are a member of Twitter, and if your are logged in on Twitter during the period in which you use the plugin, the information collected about your website visit is linked to your Twitter account and disclosed to other users.
If you do not wish that Twitter links and combines the information with the data of your Twitter account, you must log out from Twitter before visiting our website.
Log on to https://twitter.com/privacy for more information on the collection and use of data through Twitter.
Using Pinterest plugins
On these webpages, plugins of the social network, Pinterest, are used, which is operated by Pinterest Inc., 635 High Street, Palo Alto, CA, 94301, USA ("Pinterest").
You can view the different logos which contain the plugin (e.g. “Pin-it-Button” or the “P″-button), at the following link: http://business.pinterest.com/pin-it-button/
If you invoke a corresponding website of our Internet presence, which contains such a plugin, a link between your computer and the servers of Pinterest is established, and the plugin is displayed on the Internet page through a notification to your browser. Here, your IP addresses as well as the information, as to which of our webpages you have visited, is transmitted to the Pinterest server in the USA. This is irrespective of whether you are registered with or logged in on Pinterest. Data is transferred even in case of users who are not registered or logged in on these sites.
Moreover, if you are a member of Pinterest, and if you are logged in on Pinterest during the period in which you use the plugin, the information collected about your website visit is linked to your Pinterest account and disclosed to other users. Even in case of interactions, which are possible with various Pinterest plugins, the corresponding information about you is collected and transmitted to Pinterest and stored there.
If you do not wish that Pinterest links and combines the information with the data of your Pinterest account, you must log out from Pinterest before visiting our website.
Log on to https://about.pinterest.com/de/privacy-policy for more information on the collection and use of data through Pinterest.
Information, correction, blocking and deletion of data
At all times, you have the right to free information about your saved data as well as the right to correction, deletion and blocking of the same. Please contact us if required. You will find the contact details in our Legal Notice.