12" x 12" Digital Photo Memory Book Template/Scrapbook Quick Page/Premade Pages, Set of Two, INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, Red & Grey Pack 4
This is a digital file
These beautiful 12” x 12” Quick Pages/Templates are a really quick way to turn your digital photos into lifelong memories! This package includes 2 separate Quick Pages/Templates, ready and waiting for you to just drop in your digital photos (the pictures of the kids, my dog, or my birds aren't included . . . Sorry!). They’re designed with vibrant colors of red, black and grey, and decorated with touches of silver and green.
Great for Digital Scrapbooking or any kind of Digital Art that you’re creating. They’re hand-designed by me, very unique and detailed and you’re not going to find them anywhere else! YOU’LL BE ABLE TO TURN YOUR DIGITAL PHOTOS INTO A DIGITAL WORK OF ART!
Here’s how EASY it is to use the Quick Pages:
- Open up one of the Quick Pages in your photo editing program (I use Photoshop Elements, but there are many other programs out there that will do the trick)
- Open up the photo you’d like to use and resize or crop it to fit into the frame
- Place the photo behind the Quick Page and re-position it if needed
Voila! You’ve just created your first gorgeous photo memory! Now print it out, place it in your Memory Book, or post it on Facebook, or email it to all your family and friends!
Now for the boring (but necessary) stuff:
- These designs were painstakingly created by me with my own tired hands and my own old worn-out keyboard. They’re copyrighted, and only I own them. What that means to you is that you can’t re-sell them, you can’t change or alter them and then re-sell them, only I own them, and you can’t claim that they’re yours. They are for personal use only, so if you’re a business and would like to use them, you just need to drop me a message and tell me what you’d like to use them for and I’ll be more than happy to give you written permission.
- The images are in .PNG format, 300 DPI, and are 12” x 12”, which is the standard for scrapbook pages. The .PNG format allows the portion of the template where you place your photo to be transparent so that your photo will come shining through in all its glory! There’s a white border all around the template to accommodate the various printers that are out there, that way, you won’t have to worry about the edges being cut off.
- After you make your purchase, you will receive an email from Etsy that will explain how to download your images. Make sure you follow the instructions carefully.
- If you encounter any problems with your digital download, just get in touch with Etsy’s Customer Service. They’ll be more than happy to assist you. If that doesn’t work, send me a message on my shop page and I’ll make sure I get back to you within 24 hours and give you all the help that I can.
- If you don’t own Photoshop or you don’t own a photo editing program, there’s a good one out there called Paint.net that can be downloaded on the internet for FREE! Just go to the Paint.net website (www.getpaint.net), click on the “download” tab at the top of the page, and in a few minutes you’ll be ready to go.
Thank you so much for stepping into my shop today. I hope your enjoyed your visit, and I can’t wait to see you again!