1 white iron knob, shabby drawer pull, handles, grips, flower shape, upcycling home decor, floral rustic Vintage optic
1 shabby iron knob white-black floral rustic / handles antique optic / grips Vintage optic / drawer pull with flower shape.
Ideal for DIY projects - even usable as a hook....for building vintage style coat racks, towel rails, boards for craft utensils, for storing your jewelry ... or simply as an upcycling home decor to give your dresser / furniture / kitchen cabinet a new look.
Diameter about 3.2 cm / 1.26 "
Depth total of approximately 6 cm / 2.36 "
Thread diameter about 3 mm / 0.12 "
Weight approx 60 g
In places, the knobs may be a bit rusty. All colors of the knobs are optical slightly different. See photos.
You are purchasing the 1 described drawer pull. Everything else is decoration and not included.
Shipping from Germany!
Our goods are always very securely packaged for transport.
We enclose an invoice into each package.
We are able to combine the shipping fee, if you are purchasing multiple items from our shop. Please ask.
Find 4 pieces of these knobs here:
Find 10 pieces of these knobs here:
More drawer pulls / door knobs here:
Back to the shop:
Item no. 2504
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Section 4 – Shipment, delivery periods
(1) The vendor shall deliver the merchandise within 5-7 business days after payment is made.
(2) For deliveries to destinations outside Germany, a period of 2-9 business days, depending on the destination, has to be added to the respective domestic delivery time.
(3) If the customer’s order contains more than one product, all products will be delivered in one single shipment; for this shipment, the longest given delivery period for any of the contained products will apply. If the customer wishes a product to be delivered seperately in shorter time, he may place a seperate order for that product.
(4) Where a delivery cannot be made because the customer has provided a wrong delivery address or the address is incomplete, an attempt to once again deliver the merchandise shall be made only if the customer accepts to bear the costs of re-shipping the merchandise. The re-shipping costs correspond to the shipping costs agreed at conclusion of contract. The Vendor shall inform the customer of the costs of re-shipping the merchandise by e-mail. The re-shipment shall be made only upon receipt of payment for these costs.
(5) Where the customer has selected “Cash Payment” (Barzahlung) as the form of payment, the merchandise will not be shipped. Instead, the customer may pick up the merchandise from the Vendor’s business premises following expiry of two business days after the order date.
Section 5 – Right of withdrawal for consumers
(1) A customer purchasing as consumer is entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the statutory pre-requisites. A consumer means every natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that is mainly outside his commercial or self-employed professional activity.
(2) The vendor shall grant a 14 day withdrawal period to a consumer having his permanent residence outside of Germany also in those cases in which the national laws applicable to the consumer provide for a shorter period; in derogation herefrom, the withdrawal period for consumers who have their permanent residence in Slovenia is 15 calendar days.
(3) The vendor shall allow any consumer having his permanent residence outside of Germany to transmit an informal declaration of withdrawal even in those cases in which the national laws applicable to the consumer provide for stricter requirements as to form.
(4) The pre-requisites and legal consequences of the German stipulations as to consumers’ rights of withdrawal shall apply to consumers having their permanent residence in Switzerland also in those cases in which Swiss law does not provide for a right of withdrawal.
Section 6 – Warranty
(1) For the used goods offered, the parties agree that the period of limitation regarding warranty claims shall be shortened to one year. However, the shortened period shall neither apply to claims based on injury to life, body or health nor to claims for other damages arising from a grossly negligent or intentional breach of duty by the vendor, by a legal representative of the vendor or by a person used to perform an obligation of the vendor.
(2) In all other regards, the warranty claims shall be governed by the statutory regulations.
Section 7 – Data Protection Policy
(1) After the conclusion of the contract Etsy transfers to the vendor the customer’s Etsy user name and their full name and billing address as they are stored in the customer’s user account. If the customer has specified additional information with the order (eg a different delivery address or a phone number), it is also transfered to the vendor.
(2) The vendor shall process the data referred to in paragraph 1 for the performance of the contract, shipping of the merchandise, invoicing and recording payments. For shipping purposes, the vendor may transfer the customer’s name and address to the contracted shipping company.
(3) The data remains stored by the vendor until all claims arising from the order are fully fulfilled and until the applicable commercial and tax law retention periods have expired.
(4) The customer may at any time request information from the vendor about the stored data concerning him. Furthermore, the customer may at any time request the correction of erroneous data.
(5) The controller of data protection is the vendor referred to in section 1 paragraph 1.
(6) To the extent a customer uses the services of PayPal for payment, the data protection provisions established by PayPal shall apply to the payment process. In this context, PayPal shall be taking action as the person employed by the customer in the performance of their obligations (Erfüllungsgehilfe), not as a person so employed by the vendor.
Section 8 – Final provisions
(1) The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply, to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods (UNCISG). However, German law shall not apply to transactions with consumers having their permanent residence abroad to the extent the national laws applicable to those consumers set out provisions that cannot be contracted out to the detriment of the consumers.
(2) Should individual provisions of the present General Terms and Conditions prove to be invalid or impossible to implement, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
General Terms and Conditions of the Etsy shop „wohnraumformer“
Section 1 – Vendor, inclusion by reference of the General Terms and Conditions
(1) The vendor and contracting party for the merchandise presented in the Etsy shop „wohnraumformer“ is Corana Böhm, Rehbockstraße 22, 30167 Hannover, Germany, Phone 0049-(0)511-70032124, E-Mail email@example.com (referred to hereinbelow as the “Vendor“ for short).
(2) The present General Terms and Conditions are a component part of any contractual agreement made between the Vendor and the respective customer. The Vendor hereby objects to any terms and conditions that the customer may have established and that contradict the present General Terms and Conditions.
Section 2 – Merchandise offered and conclusion of contract
(1) The Vendor is offering the articles presented in the Etsy shop „wohnraumformer“ for sale to other Etsy users. The colors of the articles shown on the website may vary slightly depending on the internet browser and monitor settings used by customers; these variations are technically unavoidable.
(2) The selection of merchandise, conclusion of contract and implementation of the agreement shall take place, to the selection of the customer, in German or English.
(3) The Vendor shall deliver the merchandise to destinations in Germany and all other countries of the European Union, to Norway, Iceland, Kanada, Australia, Switzerland, USA, and Japan.
(4) Customers shall select the merchandise desired by placing it in their „Cart” („Warenkorb“) by clicking on the button „Add to Cart“ („In den Warenkorb“). The order will be conclusively placed with the Vendor by clicking on the button „Submit Order” („Kaufen“) within the „Review & Complete” step. Until the order is transmitted to the Vendor, customers have the opportunity to review, at any time, the data they have input when placing the order, to modify them or to completely discontinue the order.
(5) The Vendor is making a binding sales offer for the merchandise presented in its shop. By transmitting the order using the button „Submit Order” („Kaufen“) within the step of order „Review & Complete”, the customer accepts the sales offer. The Vendor shall confirm the conclusion of the contract by e-mail (contract confirmation).
(6) The content of the contracts concluded is stored in the customer’s Etsy user account and may be viewed by the customer at any time in the Etsy portal by clicking on the item „Purchases“ („Einkäufe“) in the „Your Account” („Dein Konto“) menu.
(7) The Vendor shall inform the customer by e-mail of any impediments preventing the delivery from being made, or of any other circumstances that might prevent contractual performance.
Section 3 – Prices and payment
(1) All product prices are end prices in Euro plus shipping costs. Prices include turnover tax in the amount of 7% or 19% (VAT, Umsatzsteuer) depending on the product. Please have a look at the respective product description.
(2) The shipping costs are listed in the respective product description in section „Deliver/Ship to... / Cost“ („Versand nach... / Versandkosten“).
(3) Where deliveries are made to countries outside the European Union customs or acquisition tax for imported goods may have to be paid by the customer to the customs authorities upon receipt of the shipment. These duties will accrue in addition to the purchase price and the shipping costs; the Vendor has no means of influencing them.
(4) At the selection of the customer, the Vendor shall deliver the merchandise againt pre-payment by Etsy Gift Cards, against pre-payment by bank transfer, against pre-payment using PayPal or Credit card, or against cash upon pick-up. Any payment shall be made in Euro and free of carge for the Vendor.
(5) For all orders, a payment period of one week from the contract confirmation shall apply. For the term of the payment period, the Vendor shall reserve the merchandise so ordered for the customer. It is incumbent on the customer to effect payment in such timely manner that the Vendor receives it within the payment period. The Vendor reserves the right to rescind the sale contract and to sell the merchandise to others should the payment not be received by the end of the payment period. Any payment received from the customer following the rescission of the contract shall be reimbursed to the customer.
Returns & exchanges
Information concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Corana Böhm, Rehbockstraße 22, 30167 Hannover, Germany, Phone 0049-(0)511-70032124, E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
— To Corana Böhm, Rehbockstraße 22, 30167 Hannover, Germany, E-Mail email@example.com:
— I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*) / for the provision of the following service (*),
— Ordered on (*) / received on (*),
— Name of consumer(s),
— Address of consumer(s),
— Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
(*) Delete as appropriate.