This beautiful paisley shape stamp is made of Indian rosewood. All stamps are intricately hand carved by the skilled artisans of Uttar Pradesh. I do a fair trade with them.
These stamps were originally designed to be used for textile printing. But now are creatively used for pottery, clay projects, card making, scrapbooking, soap making, candle making, henna and home furnishings.
You can also use the stamp as a piece of decor all by itself or by having it on a frame.
Let your imagination go wild when using this stamp to give you home decor a personal touch.
Please ensure you clean the stamp in warm water and dry it properly for your next use.
Dimensions: 6.5cm x 4.5cm
Imp Notes: 1. Your order will be shipped in 24-48 hours max.
2. If you are buying multiples stamps the excess shipping charges if any will be refunded.
3. We ship worldwide through Indian postal service and they deliver within 10 days depending on the location.
4. We will provide you with a tracking number once the order is shipped.
5. We have never had issues with international shipping. In any case the shipping cost will not be refunded.
6. If you need the item sooner, please contact us and we will let you know the cost for expedite shipping based on your location.
7. In case you are not happy with the product we do accept returns. The product has to be shipped back in the original condition. Return shipping cost and Items lost or stolen is the buyers responsibility.