felt rabbit pattern PDF, George the courteous bunny, Easter ornament, Bunny ornament, garland PDF, mobile pattern, domestic animal pattern
This is a digital file
Simple and great fun! This PDF pattern has clear an illustrated instructions. No need to resize this PDF, just print.
Meet George the courteous Bunny. George is made out of wool felt and wool. Very suitable to make him part of an Easter garland. No sewing machine needed, this is a handsewn pattern. This listing is only for a PDF, the pictures are an illustration how your George the Bunny can turn out to be.
Level of difficulty: Beginner
Measurements of a single bunny: wide: 3 inches / 7 cm long: 4¾ inches / 12 cm
Available languages: English, Dutch
For making the bunny you'll need:
- 3 different colours of wool felt; beige, white and red-lilac are used in the picture
- sewing thread (preferably in the colours of the felt and black)
- hanging thread / ribbon
- Stuffing material
- Scissors, needle, pins, paper, red aquarelle pencil
After purchase you can download the pattern through Etsy. Available for downloading after payment clears.
© 2016. This Pattern and instructions for George the courteous Bunny is original copyrighted designed by Arriënne Taylor- Barto and may not be sold, distributed, or copied physically or electronically; items made from this pattern may not be sold without the designer's consent. This pattern is for personal use only.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!
You might also like
More from this seller
• I accept direct checkout, Etsy gift cards, PayPal payments and Ideal.
• Payment is due on purchase.
• Items will be send or are downloadable after payment has been received
Returns & exchanges
• digital items and other custom made items can not be returned or refunded.
• Items other than digital items or custom made items, can be returned within 14 days of receipt of the item. Refunds will be given only upon return of items in it's original condition. Returns must be postmarked within 14 days of receipt.
• If you wish to return your item, you are responsible for any shipping costs involved.
• I cannot be held responsible for packages getting lost in the mail. But contact me anyway and see if we can work things out.
• I cannot be held responsible for packages being damaged by the postal services. But contact me anyway and see if we can work things out. I do need pictures of the damaged item(s) and the state of its packaging on receipt.
• Please do NOT buy an item from my shop and request me to exchange it with another item afterwards. Contact me for a custom order instead (before making a purchase!)
• Please be so polite as to not use my pictures without asking for permission first.
• Do not copy my original designs with the intent of selling them. My designs (including pictures and descriptions) are our intellectual property and I do not appreciate copyright infringement.