This is a digital file
lion pdf pattern, felt lion pattern, diy lion, plush lion pattern, pdf toy pattern, plush pdf pattern, felt lion pdf, lion, Frankie & Dee
Frankie is the best big brother ever ! When he takes Dee to the park he lets her have eleventy-five turns on the slide.
Frankie and Dee are not as complicated as they look. Frankie makes a big impact and would be the perfect gift for that wild child (or grownup) in your life.
Frankie stands 15 inches high, not including that glorious mane of hair and his little sister Dee is approx. 10 inches high.
The pattern contains full size pattern pieces and full instructions for both of these cute lions and their clothing.
****This is a PDF file and it is available for you to download upon payment. Print it out and get started in minutes ***
Please convo me if you have any questions at all, I am in Australia so there is a chance we are in different time zones. I might be asleep but I will answer as soon as possible.
You are welcome to sell items made from this pattern provided:
• The item is made by you and not mass produced
• You give written credit to the designer Jodie Carleton
• Re-sale and/or distribution of pattern pieces and instructions is not permitted
You might also like
More from this seller
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)