This is a digital file
Please note: This listing is for a CROCHET PATTERN to make the pictured doll and NOT FOR A FINISHED ITEM
This pattern is availabe in English, Dutch, French, Spanish and German language.
This listing is for an extensive PDF file which contains full instructions for crocheting and finishing off the doll LILLY.
The file is approx. 15 pages long and contains a lot of detailed step-by-step photographs along with full pattern instructions and tips for crocheting, jointing and finishing neatly.
What you will need:
M a t e r i a l s:
• sport/fingering yarn, 8 different colors
• Toy stuffing
• 2 black safety eyes, Ø 6 mm
• 2 tiny buttons for the shoes
• 4 tiny buttons for the dress
• Button for the flower
• strong thread resistant (dental floss)
N o t i o n s:
• Hook size US 1½ (2.5 mm), US 2½ (3.0 mm) and US 4 (3.5 mm)
• Tapestry needles (usual and long)
• Sewing needle
• Stitch marker
• optional: wooden spoon/chopstick and clamping scissor to simplify the filling
F i n i s h e d S i z e:
approx 11”/28 cm
Copyright, Carola Herbst, CAROcreated, 2016
All rights reserved
You might also like
More from this seller
I only accept Paypal and payment in advance.
For European countries that offers SEPA payment you can make a payment via bank account. Please ask for the bank data.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
**PDF PATTERNS ARE FINAL SALE.
No liability is assumed for errors in the instructions.
In case you lose your pdf, I will of course resend it to you, just drop me a short line.
Please do not sell, redistribute or edit my pattern in any way. You may sell the finished products, but please credit me for the pattern.