Vintage Lot Green Buttons 70+ 1930s 40s 50s 60s Spun Cotton and Chenille Figure Buckle Supply Destash
This fabulous destash lot of includes over 70 vintage buttons, one 1930s belt buckle and one chenille figure with a spun cotton head. The buttons are all plastic and date from the 1930s to the 1960s. There is some discoloration on one of the embossed flower buttons. Everything in this lot has shades of green. Perfect for St. Patrick's Day projects. Fun lot!
I ship worldwide.
I happily combine shipping to save you money.
Thank you for visiting Feralia Vintage! Take a look around the shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FeraliaVintage
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Shipping is completed within 1 - 2 days after purchase via USPS First Class with delivery confirmation or USPS Priority with delivery confirmation.
Please make sure that your address is correct on your PayPal and Etsy accounts. I will ship to the Etsy address listed on your order. Please make sure this address is correct. No refunds will be made for items that do not reach you if your address is in error. If the item is a gift for someone else and you want it sent to an address other than your own, please convo me or make a note of that in the 'notes to seller' when placing your order.
International Buyers Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyers responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight or shipping company or when you pick the item up, do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
Here is a link to give you the approximate costs (you will need to cut and paste this link): www.dutycalculator.com/new-import-duty-and-tax-calculation
Please be aware that when customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond my original delivery estimates.
International shipping labels are generated via the computer and the purchase price is included automatically and is marked as "merchandise."
FeraliaVintage accepts PayPal, Direct Checkout and money orders. And FeraliaVintage accepts Etsy Gift Cards!
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)