~ 4oz Kit of Petting Zoo Wig Dye (The Original, yo!) ~
This is the formula I developed for synthetic fiber back in 2003. I still mix every batch myself, and fill the bottles by hand.
This is what I use to create ombre effects, and the permanent formula can withstand the steam sealing necessary for durable dreads. It also works great for feathers and faux fur!
The kit comes with a comb, gloves, and complete instructions.
Download the Custom Coloring chapter of the World of Wigcraft for FREE:
~TIPS FOR DYEING~
1. Before selecting a color, keep in mind that the dye is translucent, and your base color will influence the final shade. The dye cannot lighten a color, it can only layer the new color on top.
2. For best penetration, use on clean, well combed fiber. Sticky styling products, or products that contain alcohol can inhibit dye penetration.
3. When dyeing pre-sealed dreadlocks, work the dye into the dread with your fingers (WEAR GLOVES) before drying on low heat.
4. For ombre dreads, you can either pre-dye the fiber before ratting, or apply it after the dread is complete. Be sure to rinse the dread with the water flowing TOWARD the dyed section until the water runs clear.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)