41 My Favorite Pet Sweater (Audio Tutorial for Passap E6000 Knitting Machine) Short-Cut Shapings (R)
This is a digital file
Audio Row-by-Row instructions for the Passap® Knitting Machine.
Level 1 (Beginner/Intermediate)
Knit on the E6000
Ladies sizes - Small, Medium and Large
Includes DesignaKnit (pat) files and Creation (cut) files for the Kitty Cat and Puppy Dog Designs
Fast and Easy cut shaping for both the neckline and armholes using our Short-Cut Shapings method just for the Passap
Sleeves and neckline are sandwiched on
This pattern includes an automatic hung 1 X 1 rib hem on the bottom of the sweater and the bottom of the sleeves
Use any of the E6000 4 color designs to make your favorite Ski Sweater
Suggested Yarn: Tamm's Diamante, Kitty, Crystal and Bebe Tamm
THE DIGITAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1) Instructions and diagrams for Pet Sweater & Short-Cut Shapings(R) Armhole and Neckline Technique with photos - 41Diagrams.pdf
2) Kitty and Puppy Designs (.pat files for DesignaKnit and .cut files for Creation 6 and or other Designing Software).
*****ROW-BY-ROW KNITTING INSTRUCTIONS BY TAPE*****
3) Audio instructions for the Front and Back of the Sweater - 41Audio1.mp3
4) Audio instructions for the Cut Neckline - 41Audio2.mp3
5) Audio instructions for the Sleeves and Finish Work - 41Audio3.mp3
*** Detailed instructions for the U80/U100/U100E
You may play the MP3 files directly from your laptop/desktop computer. Or if you wish to play the MP3 files on a Smart device (iPad, iPhone or other brands) first save them in a cloud storage app from your laptop/desktop computer. And then open them on your smart device. The one I prefer is DropBox.
* The MP3 files are fairly large and will take a few minutes to download. Please be patient. It will be worth the wait.
BECAUSE OF THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, REFUNDS DO NOT APPLY.