Burlap Basket Sewing Pattern: Make Your Own Perfect Size for DVD's, Books, Toys, Fabric Patterns, Fabric, Supplies
This is a digital file
Wow, I really love these baskets! I have found so many things that just fit in them so nicely. I like looking at the colors/fabrics I have chosen to fit my own décor, rather than: game system accessories, DVD’s, remotes, books, mail, tools, spools of thread, toys, school supplies, photographs, just to name a few. They look great on shelves, or tabletops, even on the floor. They are reversible, adjustable, (Roll down top to get a shorter version!) and it’s so cool that you can personalize the fabrics/colors. This is the time to organize...and think about gifts! These make great gifts! They can also serve well as the gift “wrap”. Just tuck your gift inside, and close it up with a tag glued to a clothespin, pin the top closed, done. Who doesn’t like items that help them get organized, especially during the Holidays! These can be whipped together so quickly, and inexpensively, why not make one for everyone on your list? You can probably pick up these small amounts of fabric you need in the discounted remnant bins. Check with your local coffee shop and ask them about their now-empty coffee sacks...Another idea is to make your child baskets out of their favorite clothing item that they have outgrown but still love. It’s a great way to get kids to organize their own items.
• This is a sewing pattern only. You are not purchasing the basket. This PDF will be emailed to the address on your PayPal account.
• This pattern is for your personal use (for yourself /as gifts) and for making small quantities to sell only when you identify the pattern as one from 4girlsdesigns. You do not have permission to copy the pdf pattern for any reason except for your own personal use. You may not transfer it digitally or electronically, such as in email, or posted on a website or blog.
• The sewing level I would suggest for this is beginner/intermediate - The e-pattern is 13 pages long, with easy-to-follow instructions, helpful diagrams, and 34 photographs. I am available to answer any questions also.
• Dimensions of Burlap/Linen Basket: 7” high, 7” by 7” Square bottom, top measures 14”across
• Dimensions of Christmas or Easter Basket: 7” high, 7” by 5 3/4” Rectangular bottom, top measures 13” across.
• Sewing Techniques and Tips throughout
• Instructions for adding handles
• Suggestions for materials for different uses
• Eco-friendly tips throughout
• Yardage needed:
Burlap/Linen Basket: 1 Fat Quarter, or half-yard of Burlap; 1 Fat Quarter, or half-yard of Linen; ½ yard of Fusible Fleece Interfacing; 2 feet grosgrain ribbon
Christmas style Basket: ¼ yard canvas, ¼ yard outside fabric, 1/3 yard fabric for inside, 1/3 yard Fusible Fleece Interfacing(Pellon)
Due to the nature of the item there are no returns. 2016(C)4girlsdesigns
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept PayPal and Etsy direct checkout.
Returns & exchanges
Please contact me right away if there is any problem with your order and I will do all I can to make things right. I want you to be happy with your purchase so I make each item as if it were for myself, and I am very picky! I do not take returns on downloaded pdf sewing patterns.
COPYRIGHT INFO, FOR PDF PATTERNS:
***I sell several PDF sewing patterns in my shop. My patterns are covered by the International Copyright laws. You may sell items made from the pattern you purchased from me, provided you give credit to 4girlsdesigns for the pattern, and you may not sell more than 10 of each of my pattern items at the same time, unless additional permissions are granted in the patterns themselves. In purchasing one of my pdf patterns you do not have the right to republish the pattern in any form. Do not resell or share my pattern as this violates copyright law. You will need to purchase one pattern per student if using the pattern in a class.
Copyright policy: Information within 4girlsdesigns PDF Patterns is for informational purposes for the purchaser only and may not be copied, sold, distributed, or shared without permission. Distribution of information, photographs and designs contained in the pdf pattern, or the pattern itself, is prohibited without consent from the author. Items made using this eBook may be created and sold in limited production only after obtaining permission from the author at http://www.4girlsdesigns.etsy.com . There is also the requirement to identify the pattern used as a 4girlsdesigns original.
2009-2017 Copyright 4girlsdesigns