This is a digital file
This listing is for an online, self-paced workshop, available through my website (http://purplemailbox.blogspot.com)
For a video about this course please visit:
Embellish: DIY Style dives deep into my creative process of turning basic supplies into page accents that are uniquely you. Learn to see "beyond the sticker sheet" as we cut, tear, punch, paint, alter, layer and stamp your way to perfectly embellished pages!
Want a few more details?
Here you go...
With this course, you will receive instant access to the following:
- One intro video discussing course contents as well as recommended supplies
- THREE in-depth "technique" videos, that dive deep into turning scraps, stamps, and pre-made embellishments into page accents that are uniquely you
one additional comprehensive technique video covering various design principles and keys to layering success
- Three start to finish layout process videos
- Two start to finish card process videos
- One bonus video
- That comes to a total of 11 videos, with just over 3 hours of video content.
- A PDF download of course content.
- Acces to me via email for any and all questions, ponderings, etc...
- Ability to download videos to your own personal computer or compatible device for permanent archiving and viewing
- Three exclusive layouts and two exclusive card designs that are only available to students in this class and are guaranteed not to be shared elsewhere
- Online access to class as long as my website is active (which should be a very long time)
- Comment form in which to chat and share links to your work
- And, what I hope, is an abundant amount of inspiration!
Questions and Answers:
- How are these videos different from what you already post for free on YouTube?
While I do share a bit about my process in those videos, these videos are much more in-depth. I provide more detailed descriptions and more comprehensive tutorials of my process. Also, my YouTube videos stand alone. These eleven videos are designed to work together, building upon one another with ideas and concepts to create a comprehensive course.
- What supplies do I need?
Honestly, all you really NEED to have for this course, is a pair of scissors and some glue. Now, of course, having some decorative paper scraps, various stamps, a few punches, some glue, and perhaps a journaling pen or two would certainly come in handy. BUT... it is NOT in any way required. I scrap my stash to the fullest, using every last bit and that is part of what this course will cover. Please do not feel as though you need to have any specific supplies to learn from these videos. Rest assured, however, that the course page will contain a comprehensive supply list of things I have chosen to use, and the first video of class will discuss supplies as well.
- Do you offer a money-back guarantee?
While I feel this class is an extremely good value for the price, I would not want anyone to be unhappy with their purchase. If that is indeed the case, please contact me directly and we can work together to resolve any issue you may be having.
- Speaking of price, how much is the course?
Only $14! (That price is for a limited time only. On February 1st, the price will increase to the permanent price of $18.)
- How do I buy this course and access my materials?
You may purchase this course right on this website. Upon purchase, you will be sent an email with the PDF download. This PDF also includes the private classroom page link as well as the video passcode. If you have any difficulties with the email, the links, or the PDF... simply email me (email@example.com) and we will resolve any and all issues asap!
- What if I have a question that wasn't answered here?
Email me! soaphouse [!at] gmail.com - I am always, always happy to help!
Thanks so much for your loyal support and I look forward to seeing you in class!
There is NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT as a part of this listing.
*** By purchasing this course, you are agreeing to be added to my mailing list. Thank you!
You might also like
More from this seller
Please submit payment via Paypal. Payment must be received within 24 hours of purchase.
Returns & exchanges
I want each and every shopper to be more than happy! Refunds available if you are not completely satisfied. Please contact me within one week of item receipt to discuss a return if neccesary.