5 total 100 % cotton 18"x 44" Cut from bolt from smoke-free and pet-free studio
ASSORTED ELEPHANT BUNDLE 5 FQ TOTAL
please note that blue elephants first on left side, white on cream is a CANVAS fabric
****PLEASE NOTE***** We do our best to keep our listings as accurate/updated as possible, however sometimes due to manufacturer shortages or inventory error we have less fabric than we thought. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause, but please know that this is a very rare and we will contact you right away to let you know.
Metric Measurements for our International friends Fat Quarters measure (45.5cm by 54cm) Quarter Yards measure (22.8cm by 111.7cm) 1/2 Yards measure (45.5cm by 111.7cm) Yards measure (91.5 cm by 111.7cm)
come follow us: www.poppyseedfabrics.blogspot.com and on IG @poppyseedfabrics please read through SHOP POLICIES prior to purchasing.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL USA ORDERS OVER $50 use code: freeshippingusa (can't be combined with any other discount code, code needs to be used at time of purchase in order to get free shipping, if store wide sale is going on free shipping code cannot be used)
Purchases will ship within 1-2 business day of payment. Weekends are spent with our family so we only ship Monday-Friday...NO WEEKEND OR HOLIDAY SHIPPING. If you place your order Friday, most likely there is a good chance that it will not ship until the following business day.
We will ship either USPS First Class or Priority Mail, depending on which is more cost effective. Significant refund overages will be refunded upon processing of order. Express mail is available with 1 days notice upon request.
If you aren't sure about what you're being charged for shipping, contact me and I will create a custom listing special for you!
MAKE SURE TO UPDATE YOUR ADDRESS. We are not responsible for re-shipping packages if they are returned because address in not updated. We ship to the ETSY address. You will be notified and order will re- ship once payment for shipping has been made.
NOTE TO ALL INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: to guarantee receiving your package we recommend shipping registered mail. There is NO WAY to track your package using first class or flat rate priority. We WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE, once your package has BEEN SHIPPED out of the USA. WE WILL NOT ISSUE A REFUND FOR A ORDER IF PACKAGE HAS NOT ARRIVED)
IS YOUR PACKAGE MISSING? After your order is shipped, we cannot be responsible if your package is lost, stolen, or undeliverable. We will help you locate the package by providing all relevant shipping information, but we cannot reship or refund your order. Please call your local your local Post Office and/or local Customs Office.
We accept both Paypal and Etsy Direct Checkout. You can pay by credit card/debit with PayPal without setting up an account.
Returns & exchanges
Because we are closing, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. (with exceptions)
Please inspect your package upon receipt, if there are any problems with your order we will gladly accept returns if fabric is defective, or if the wrong item has been sent.
Now and then there are minor issues in fabrics such as slubs (thicker threads) and poor registration of color. These types of issues are not considered defects and are not returnable.
PICTURE POLICY- all of our pictures used on etsy, blog and Fb are copyright of PoppySeed Fabrics, do not use these pictures without our written consent.
Custom and all orders are not held or cut until they are paid for. You do risk us running out of a fabric if not paid for right away. If you give us notice of delayed payment we can hold it for you.
All Domestic purchases come with delivery confirmation. Unfortunately it is not possible to track packages once they leave the US and delivery confirmation is not available. So, while we can provide proof of shipment on our end, we cannot be responsible for packages once shipped internationally.
We are not responsible for any additional customs charges once it is in your Country.
FAQs 1) Do you have order minimums? I sell as small of a piece as 9x22" (fat eight) on up. As for cuts from a bolt please order in 1/8 yard increments. If you would like a size you don't see in my store please send me a convo and I will set you up a custom listing. Swatches are also available for a small fee, convo for info.
2) What kind of fabric do you carry? I carry primarily medium weight cotton, commonly referred to as quilter's cotton. These are woven cottons suitable for apparel, handbags, and some home decor projects. I also carry a range of flannel, minky and Japanese import fabrics.
3) How wide is the fabric? All of our fabric is 44" wide unless otherwise noted. Standard fabric cuts include:
Fat Eighth = 9" x 22" Fat Quarter = 18" x 22" Half Yard = 18" x 44" Full Yard = 36" x 44"
4) Can I order more than 1 yard? We cut straight from the bolt so more is almost always available. Simply send me a message with your fabric request and I’ll set up a reserved listing for you to purchase.
5) When will my order ship? Orders always ship same day or next day.(except weekends) We pride ourselves on our fast shipping and will try to get your order to you as speedily as possible. In the rare event that you purchase a print that has just sold out, we will notify you as soon as possible. Please note that most likely purchases made on a Friday will not ship till Monday.
6) Do you provide shipment notification? Yes, you will receive an email regarding any relevant shipment and tracking information for your package. Delivery confirmation is included for all Domestic Packages.
7) Where do I indicate a special request? Please include any special requests you might have in the "note to seller" section during the Etsy checkout. Or, please send us a conversation prior to ordering.