Butterick 6717, 1970s Misses' Dress & Shawl Pattern, Size 10, Women Sleeveless MOD-style Dress Pattern Optional Ruffles/Trim, PREVIOUSLY CUT
- 1970s Butterick Pattern includes misses' sleeveless dress.
- Size 10
- The envelope shows wear at the corners with some small tears at the top.
- There is permanent marker writing and store stamp on the front of the envelope.
- There are some light stains on the front as well.
- The pattern HAS BEEN CUT and is in good condition with all the pieces present.
- There is a stain on piece 3, and pieces 9 and 10 have been repaired and are complete.
- See ALL PHOTOS for description, sizing and fabric requirements.
- This item is a complete sewing pattern.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
I ship internationally.
Orders are shipped within 72 hours of purchase via USPS First Class Mail. Allow 3-5 days for delivery to main land U.S. addresses. DELIVERY TIMES VARY for other U.S. locations and for other countries.
Orders within the U.S. only that total $35.00 or more (before shipping) will be shipped free and any shipping charges will be refunded.
PayPal , major credit cards, and Etsy gift cards are accepted.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
The image that is initially displayed in my shop is digitally enhanced to focus on the pattern at its best. Subsequent images are untouched scans or pictures of the item so you can see the item as-is in its current condition [unless otherwise indicated]. I make every effort to accurately describe items and their condition. If I make a mistake, it is not intentional. Since many of my items are used and/or vintage there is often visible wear and/or flaws, especially with original pattern envelopes, so please expect that when you order a vintage or previously used item.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, contact me via Etsy convo within 72 hours of delivery to address the issue. If you choose to return an item, as the customer, you will be responsible for paying any return postage. I do not reimburse return postage.
Please contact me if you have any questions.