Knitting Board, Loom, Noble Knitter 25 knitting board with hook, instructions, and patterns and 25 pegs per side
The Noble Knitter 25 can be used as a knitting board, loom, and rake. At 10.5" in length, it is the smallest of our frame knitters but still versatile.
The Noble Knitter 25 features:
* A double sided knitting board with 15 adjustable gap spacings between the boards.
* Use it to knit in the round without having to place crossover pieces between the pegs.
* Knit in the round with the ability to increase or decrease as desired.
* Knit multiple pieces in the round simultaneously (knit the thumb and mitt portion of a mitten at the same time).
* Increase speed of single sided knitting by using the back row of pegs for yarn wrapping.
* Numbered pegs with matching numbers on the back (a must for following charts).
* Setup up the pegs directly across from each other or offset from each other.
* Sturdy zinc coated steel pegs (25 per side). This size is great for traveling!
* Pegs placed 1/3” apart measured on center.
* Knit up one side and down the other to create a single sided panel up to 50 stitches wide.
* Made of super smooth, high strength resin.
* Noble Knitter 25 (25 pegs per side)
* Creating with your Noble Knitter instruction guide
* Patterns for mittens and scarf in the guide
* Knitting hook
If you are new to knitting frames, they are a fun and extremely easy way to knit without needles. No prior knowledge of knitting or crocheting is required before you are making cherished projects of your own. Easy enough for a child to do – and many children love using them. You can knit using both sides, called double knitting, or just using one side. Double sided knitting produces a piece where both sides look the same and multicolor designs look great on both sides. Great for items where the back will show. You can also knit in the round creating mittens, slippers, etc.
If you are familiar with knitting boards, knitting looms, or knitting rakes, you will appreciate all the wonderful features of this Noble Knitter proving to be the most versatile on the market. The adjustable gap between the pegs allows you to use yarns of various weights, ranging from baby and light sport to heavier yarns and everything in between. It can be used as a knitting board for double sided knitting, as a knitting loom for knitting in the round, or as a knitting rake for single sided knitting. It’s great to give as a gift for your crafty family and friends. Or get one for yourself to make those cherished handmade knitted items to give as gifts (or keep for yourself). And don't forget the kids who also love them. Start now and you’ll be enjoying an art that has been enjoyed around the world for centuries.
Note, the other pictures show the knitting board in use in various ways. No yarn is being sold with this product.
Check out my other items at http://www.frameknitting.etsy.com.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
- Money Order
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads