Happy Hallowtines Cross Stitch Pattern, Orange Pumpkin Heart Embroidery Chart, Valentines and Halloween Instant Download Pattern
This is a digital file
THIS LISTING IS FOR THE PDF PATTERNS ONLY, NOT THE FINISHED PRODUCTS.
Valentines Day? Halloween? Why not both? This cheeky little pumpkin heart can be stitched for either or both occasions! Use glow-in-the-dark thread for a fun, spooky look.
Details: The size of these patterns is 41 by 63 stitches for the full-size design, or 41 by 38 stitches for the heart by itself. When stitched on 18 count fabric, the designs will fit in a greeting card, or a small 3 x 5 (7.5 x 12.5 cm) frame. The full design uses 3 floss colors; the heart by itself only needs one color if desired. Incorporates both cross stitch and back stitch.
The PDF pattern you will receive is 6 pages, and includes both color and black-and-white symbol charts, listings for DMC floss, fabric size guide, representative picture, and instructions.
Patterns are available on Etsy for instant download as soon as payment clears! Please make sure your e-mail address is current. You will need an Adobe Acrobat PDF reader, or other PDF viewer, to open this file.
Copyright 2016, Blue Topaz Stitchery & Designs
You might also like
More from this seller
All payments are required in full for all orders, including custom items.
For all items *except* digital patterns, you may request to cancel up to 24 hours after ordering to receive a full refund.
DIGITAL PATTERNS: You cannot cancel orders for digital patterns.
CUSTOM ORDERS: If you must cancel a custom order, please request to do so within 24 hours of ordering.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
If you are unhappy with your handmade item and wish to return it, YOU MUST NOTIFY ME WITHIN 14 DAYS of receipt. I accept returns on all handmade items and supplies *except* custom-made items.
To receive a refund on your purchase:
1. Return the items in their *original* (unworn, unused, unaltered, and undamaged) condition, in original packaging if possible. You must pay return shipping costs.
2. I will issue your refund AFTER I've received the item back in its original condition.
REFUNDS ON DAMAGED PRODUCTS
I do my best to ensure that your items are packed securely for shipping. However, if your item arrives damaged:
1. You *must* provide me with photographic proof of the damage, to both contents *and* shipping box, WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving your item.
2. Once I receive the documented proof of damage, I will issue a full refund including shipping.
All refunds are issued via the method of original payment.
I do *not* accept returns on custom-made items because of their unique nature.
Refunds for custom-made items are offered only for damage during transit, or for manufacturing defects. Photographic proof of the defect/damage (to both contents *and* shipping box) is required for refunds to be issued on custom items.
Because of the nature of digital files, *there are no refunds or returns on digital pattern orders*.
I will notify you by Etsy convo when I ship your purchases, to advise you of the *estimated* delivery date for your package. This date is based on Canada Post's Delivery Standards, which are found at www.canadapost.ca/deliverystandards. The actual delivery date is *not* guaranteed. It depends on many factors beyond my control, including (but not limited to) weather, labor conditions, time of year, mail service in the destination country, or customs delays.
US and international customers should allow at least four to six weeks for delivery.
Before declaring a package is lost, please do the following:
1. Check with your local post office first to make sure it was delivered.
2. Check around your residence to see if it was left in an unexpected location.
3. Check with neighbors and family members in case your package was left with them.
4. Also contact your country's customs agency to make sure the package was not delayed there.
If the package is still missing, please advise me so I can investigate why. You will be required to fill out missing package forms with your post office. If we cannot track it down, I will be happy to replace, or refund, your missing package.
I accept custom orders too! If you would like a custom pattern or commission, please convo me so we can work out the details. Full payment is required up front on all custom orders.
Please be aware that custom orders cannot be returned.
Refunds on custom items will be offered only for damage in transit (with proof of damage to both contents and shipping box), or defects in manufacturing. I will make every effort to proof-read and ensure accuracy, including sending proofs for your approval prior to shipping the finished product. However, remaining errors on your part (e.g. if you provide an incorrect spelling of names for personalization) do not and will not count as defects.
ITEMS ON RESERVE (PHYSICAL ITEMS ONLY):
If you would like to place an item on reserve to purchase later:
1. Please send me a convo stating which item(s) you want reserved, and the name under which you want it reserved.
2. I will modify the listing to add a general "Reserved Item" photo, and add "Reserved for [your name here]" to the title and description of the listing.
3. I will reserve the item for you for 7 days. If you do not purchase the item within that time frame, I will convert the item back to a regular listing.
4. There is always a possibility another customer will try to purchase a reserved item. If this happens, you will still have first rights to purchase for your original 7 days. However, if you haven't purchased by then, I will allow the second buyer to purchase.
5. I reserve the right to revoke any reserved item status at any time for any reason.