This is a digital file
This Valentine's Day printables package will add some artistic flair to your sweet treats and gifts! The downloadable package contains 10 different illustrated tags and labels that are sure to delight, including:
- 2 Candy Bar Wrappers (Strawberry theme; Roses theme): These wrappers work best on standard Hershey's 1.55 oz (43 g) bars.
- 1 Mini Envelope (Vintage Scandinavian theme): You can put small candies like M&Ms in here! Simply fold in the tabs and glue.
- 1 Gift Tag (Botanicals and Hearts theme): Great for labeling larger gifts!
- 3 Lollipop Holders (Mustache theme, Kiss theme, and Holding theme): Cut slits where the perforated lines are, and slip a lollipop in!
- Bubble Holder (Love Potion theme): Cut slits where the perforated lines are, and put a small container of liquid bubbles inside!
- Hershey Kiss Holder (Kiss theme): Use glue or double-stick tape to put a chocolate kiss above the lips!
- Chocolate Coin Holder (Jackpot theme): Cut along the two lines in the rectangle, and slip a chocolate coin in!
All graphics are provided as high-resolution 8.5"x11" (standard US letter size) instantly downloadable PDF files that are ready for printing! Once you print, you can cut out the pieces you want and use them to give your Valentine's Day candy some pizazz. You may print on white paper and add your own pop of color with watercolor or crayons, or you can print the graphics off on kraft paper as shown in the examples. If you print on kraft paper, you may want to use an opaque white pen (such as a Sakura Gellyroll) to write to/from information.
If you have any questions about this package, please feel free to convo me! Otherwise, enjoy, and happy Valentine's Day!