This is a digital file
Clutch PDF sewing PATTERN *Chloe's Court Clutch*
Finished clutch size =
Approx. size when closed: 28cm W X 17cm H (11” W X 6 ¾” H) Flat Style.
Difficulty = Easy Street
Chloe’s Court is a super cute, modern flat style clutch which is a quick and easy project to whip up in a day. It has 4 card slots and a slip pocket in the main zippered compartment. Plus another exterior slip pocket which closes with a magnetic snap which will hold an iPhone 6 Plus or a larger phone as well as other paraphernalia.
Make it with Flap hardware or without! Instead of hardware, why not add some unique embroidery to the flap for a different look. Great for evening or casual use…dress it up or dress it down.
Directions for TWO flap styles are included as well as how to add an optional chain strap..
DELIVERY - INSTANT DOWNLOAD PDF - Why wait! Buy now and be at your sewing machine within minutes! As soon as Paypal payment is complete, the pattern will be available to you to download immediately!
The pattern comes ready to print out on standard A4 paper OR you can also print on Letter or Foolscape simply by checking the "Disable shrink to fit" or similar in your printers settings. Printing Instructions are included!
The pattern for Chloe's Court has a full requirements list with suggestions on where to obtain the supplies. 12 pages of comprehensive instructions which include 39 step by step colour photos .
There are printing instructions and test squares to check your scale.
Cutting measurements are provided PLUS 2 Pattern Pieces are included.
Total PDF size = 19 pages.
ALL my patterns have measurements for both Metric and Imperial and seam allowances are included too!
MATERIALS LIST: (Note yardage is meant as a guide and may not be exact)
* Main fabric: 45cm (1/2 Yard) of 112cm (44”) wide fabric
* Lining/contrast fabric: 45cm (1/2 Yard) of 112cm (44”) wide fabric
* Fusible woven interfacing: Pellon Shape-Flex SF101, 122cm (1 1/3 yard)
* Sew Lazy Stiff Stuff - Sew In: 58cm (23”)
* 1 X 28cm (11”) Dress Zipper
* 1 X Oval Handle OR for Option B: 1 X Metal Edge Trim, Style A - Large Pointed
* 1 X Invisible Sew – In Magnetic Snap (Or two if you are not using hardware in your flap or if your handle is non magnetic)
* 1 X 14mm or 18mm Thin Magnetic Snap (either one will work)
* 1 X 127cm (50”) Handbag Chain or preferred length (Optional)
* 2 X 12mm (1/2”) D rings (Optional for attaching chain)
* 2 X 6mm (stem) X 8mm (cap) Rivets. (Optional for attaching chain Anchor Straps)
* Double Sided Wonder Tape
* Gutermann or other craft glue (Optional) and General sewing requirements
Don't forget to checkout my website: http://www.chriswdesigns.com
Oh and why not check out what others have made or share some of your finished ChrisW Designs bags in our Flickr group! I'd love to see them!
You are welcome to sell your finished bags! Please DO checkout the ChrisW Designs copyright policy in full in the shop policy section for further info! :) http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChrisWDesigns/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav
ChrisW Designs © 2016
All Rights Reserved
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept payments via Paypal.
Returns & exchanges
For PDF Patterns - I am sorry, but no refunds or exchanges can be given for electronic files due to the nature of the product.
Pattern Copyright Information:
1) Please do NOT copy, reproduce, distribute, sell or share ANY part of this pattern in any way whatsoever. It is for your own use only.
2) You are welcome to use the pattern to hand make items to sell on Ebay or Etsy or at market stalls etc. but please be aware that permissions for commercial use do NOT include factory manufacture or mass production and mass selling.
3) Please do not pass off ChrisW Designs pattern designs as your own creation. It would be appreciated if you would give credit to ChrisW Designs somewhere on a swing tag or label etc.
Thank you for your understanding and happy sewing!