This is a digital file
Please note: This listing is for a CROCHET PATTERN to make the pictured doll and NOT FOR A FINISHED ITEM
This pattern is availabe in English, German, French, Spanish and Dutch language.
This listing is for an extensive PDF file which contains full instructions for crocheting and finishing off the doll SUE.
The pattern uses US crochet terms.
The file is 20 pages long and contains a lot of detailed step-by-step photographs along with full pattern instructions and tips for crocheting, jointing and finishing neatly.
Note: Some parts of the doll are knitted (boot cuffs and cowl). But a crochet version is available also.
What you will need:
M a t e r i a l s:
• sport/fingering weight yarn, 8 different colors
• worsted weight yarn, 1 color
• Toy stuffing
• 2 black safety eyes, Ø 6 mm
• 4 tiny buttons for the dress
• 3 button for the flowers
• strong thread resistant (dental floss)
• sewing thread
N o t i o n s:
• Hook size US 1½ (2.5 mm), US 2½ (3.0 mm), US 4 (3.5 mm) and US 6 (4.0 mm)
• 4 double pointed needles US 1 (2.5 mm), 5 double pointed needles US 3 (3.5 mm)
• Tapestry needles (usual and long)
• Sewing needle
• Stitch marker
• optional: wooden spoon/chopstick and clamping scissor to simplify the filling
F i n i s h e d S i z e:
approx 11”/28 cm
Copyright, Carola Herbst, CAROcreated, 2016
All rights reserved