"Bio-char is proving to be the greatest, most significant and beneficial revolution in organic growing techniques in half a century"(Peter Cundall, retired host of Gardening Australia ABC, Oct 28th 2015, Weekly Times)
There are MANY BENEFITS to using Triple R Biochar, a NATURAL SOIL IMPROVER including:
1. ADDS STRUCTURE to soil - easier for roots develop throughout soil. Builds up sandy soils & makes clay soils more friable - easier to dig!
2. HOLD NUTRIENTS and MOISTURE in structure where plants can access them.
3. Habitat for beneficial bacteria that enhance plant growth. Healthy soil is full of life - BIOCHAR GIVES MICROBES A HOME.
5. VALUE ADDITION TO YOUR GARDEN - long lasting in soil. Continually caring for your soil and plant health.
6. ADD TO COMPOST HEAP OR IN CHOOK PEN - then use in garden beds as you normally would.
Biochar can be spread (top-dressed) over soil, dug in or left to infiltrate the soil naturally. It can be used under mulch. Perfect in pots blended with a quality potting mix at a rate of 10%. Before use blend with a nutrient rich material and best left 2 weeks prior use to enable microbial life inhabit and house moisture and nutrients ready for your plants to access (or step 6 above a great way to do this too). Biochar is like a sponge holding all the goodness in soil your plants love and need to grow.
TOTALLY NATURAL. “Triple R BioChar” produces Biochar that has been made from high-grade plant material (locally sourced sustainable wood, primarily Eucalypt) in a Slow Pyrolysis Machine and then carefully processed for easy spreading and use in your garden beds or in pots.
Much of Australian soil is carbon deficient and adding Biochar enriches the soil. While not a fertiliser it conditions the soil, reduces soil acidity, and importantly in our dry summers holds moisture for plants to access (less watering needed).
Biochar is high in carbon and long lasting. Biochar is recognized as being Carbon Negative and by using this product, you will be assisting in reducing carbon emissions while growing healthy plants.
We also invite enquiries from plant nurseries, horticultural/agricultural stores wishing to stock our high quality product. At the moment we only supply product to Australian customers.
More information is available at www.triplerbiochar.com.au