This is a digital file
~~ Cat Tommy Sewing Pattern ~~
Cat Tommy isn’t like other cats, as he doesn’t hunt mice. Instead, most of all in the world Tommy likes milk and sweets… and to sleep. That’s why Tommy is already put on his pajamas covered by stars. Tommy is of very friendly outlook and for sure will be a great toy for your kids and babies.
This pattern is one of a kind, product of my imagination, pencil and sheet of paper. Whether artist talent is in there - it's for you to judge :) I create patterns by thinking what would I like my children to play with. So, it always follows the same way: imagined, loved and only then pattern is drawn and a toy is sewn.
Why should you choose my patterns over tons of others? For me there are at least two facts in my favour:
1. I see them to be different, having charisma, charm, friendly appearance and absolutely kind eyes. That's what kids should be growing with and on!
2. I use state of the art software to re-draw my sketches, so your patterns are always tailored to hundredth part of centimeter/inch.
I design and try my patterns. You don’t need sewing machine. Also, my guidance is quite detailed so, no previous sewing experience is required.
NO previous sewing or design experience is required.
NO sewing machine or overlocker is required.
Simple and ordinary sewing tools/materials will be enough.
If you have decided to buy, kindly note the following:
- I design and sell PDF pattern only, NOT finished toy. Accordingly you pay for the pattern only
- Pattern download is instant and NO shipping charge is applied. An email with a link to download your designs will be sent to the email address listed on your order as soon as your payment is processed
- In addition to the Pattern you will get:
* Descriptive list of required materials and sewing techniques
* Illustrated step-by-step guidance that will lead you through the process
* My support and assistance, if required
Felt Toy Features:
- Offered pattern is drawn using specialized designer computer software on A4 paper sheet and distributed in PDF file
- Size of the finished toy will be close to 14x10 cm (5.5"x3.75")
- Toy's color depends on the color of felt sheets you are going to use. Offered design is my suggestion
- Regardless of quality of used felt the toy will be soft and safe for kids to play.
Details of required materials are included as a part of pattern you may download if purchased. But, commonly used materials are :
• Embroidery threads and needle
• Pins, scissors and glue
• Polyester stuffing
Downloaded pattern should be printed on A4 format paper.
You are welcome to see my showcase @ https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/FlossyShapesShop
For your daily dose of DIY inspiration follow me on
Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Flossy-Shapes-Shop-1658047444419048
Pinterest @ https://www.pinterest.com/eflossy
Instagram @ https://instagram.com/flossy_shapes_shop
See you there!
You might also like
More from this seller
We accept Direct Checkout and Paypal for all purchases.
All currency conversion is handled by Paypal or Etsy.
Returns & exchanges
I want you to have a great experience of shopping at FlossyShapes. Thus, If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact. I will be happy to work out an arrangement to your satisfaction.
*CONVOS* All convos are answered that they are received, usually within 3-5 hrs.
*GRIEVANCE* You can always contact me if you have any problems with the pattern. I am happy to help if you have any questions along the way.
*SERVICE* Customer Service Mon-Sun 8:00am -12:00pm MST
*COPYRIGHT* These patterns are copyright FlossyShapes © so please DO NOT copy, share, or resell my Patterns.